Geotechnical Investigation Expert in, mega structures like Dams, Tunnels, Highways etc.; specialized skill in Soil and Rock Investigations for foundation designing. Geology Post-Graduate from reputed Indian University with more than four years (i.e. 4 years 6 months) of experience in Geotechnical Investigation of various major projects across India.WORK EXPERIENCE :(1) Company Name : Apex Encon Projects Pvt. Ltd.Duration : Feb.2011 to Till dateDesignation : Sr. Geologist
Working as a Sr. Geologist and carrying out the Tunnel modeling and monitoring work at T-5 Tunnel, which is “Horse Shoe Shaped” and having an Area of about 75sqm of Udhampur Srinagar Baramula Rail Link Project in Reasi, J&K with KRCL as client and project under Northern railway
** Tunnel Modeling and monitoring for any unusual activity inside the Tunnel
** Tunnel excavation work by NATM which includes the use of Lattice girder, Shotcrete as the main aspects of tunneling.
** Geotechnical and Geological Investigation inside the Tunnel so as to stay safe and proceed the Tunneling operation in a better and safer manner.
** Determination of Rock Quality factor Q and accordingly classification of Rock class.
** To see that the Tunnel works are in progress based on the approved cross-sections to suit the in-situ geology encountered during the execution of the tunnel.
** Preparation of 3D maps and models and also monitoring of tunnel via. Bi-reflex Targets, Extensometers, Pressure Cells and Load Cells
** Face logging of rock strata after the excavation.
** Carrying out various necessary activities as foreprobing, forepolling.(2) Company Name : Indian Geotechnical Services, New DelhiDuration : January 2010 to January2011Designation : Geologist
** Geotechnical investigation of Tunnels No. 45, 46, 47 and bridges for KRCL under USBRL Project in J&K at Sangaldan.
** Geotechnical investigation of Tunnels and bridges for IRCON under USBRL Project in J&K at Banihal.
** Geotechnical investigation work for Bhilangana II Hydroelectric (Dam & Power House) in Ghansali Tehri Garhwal Uttarakhand with UJVNL.(3) Company : Super Engineering Works, New DelhiDuration : May 2007 to January 2010Designation : Geologist
** Geotechnical investigation work for Budhil Hydroelectric Project Dist. Bharmor with Lanco in Himachal Pradesh.
** Geotechnical Investigation work for Bajoli-Holi Hydroelectric Project (Dam, Power house) at Holi, Dist. Chamba with GMR Infrastructure Limited.
** Geotechnical Investigation work for Chango-Youngthang Hydroelectric Project(Dam, Power house) at Dist. Sponsored links :
Kinnor with Bhilwara Group.
** Geotechnical Investigation work for Koldam HEP in Himachal Pradesh.
** Geotechnical investigation work for copper in Khetri Rajasthan.
** Geotechnical investigation work for Panan HEP at Gangtok Sikkim.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
** M.Sc. (Geology) in 2007 from Garhwal University.
** B.Sc (Geology, Maths, Physics) in 2005 from Garhwal University.
** Intermediate from SGRR Rishikesh with CBSE Board in 2002.
** High school From Scholars Home with CBSE Board in 2000.ACADEMIC FIELD EXPERIENCE :
** Petrography of lesser Himalaya.
** Mapping and study of River Valley of Ganga.
** Structural and general field work in Nainital Area.
** General and Geotechnical field study at Tehri HEP.DISSERTATION SPECIALIZATION :
** M.Sc. Dissertation on “Active and Inactive Landslide along the Rishikesh-Badrinath National Highway in Lesser Himalayas and Petrography of Lesser Himalayas”.ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION and SKILLS :
** Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering.
** Good experience in report writing and have good skill in computer based document preparation.
** Good skill in site management and relationship management.
** Skilled in onsite core logging, bore hole logging, plate lode test, footing load test.FIELD EXPERIENCES :
1. Knowledge of NATM method of tunneling, as worked with KRCL in Sangaldan and in Reasi mainly at T-5.
2. Dealt with the 3D logging and mapping of Tunnels, and evaluation of RMR and Q value systems.
3. Core logging for geotechnical investigation.
4. Geotechnical investigation for Dam and Power House in Hydro Electric Projects including investigation and alignment of HRT and TRT, Surge Shaft inspection and investigation for foundation and Planning.
5. Railway Project for the Tunnel Alignment.
6. Performed load test for foundation of Bridges.
7. Knowledge of Geological logging of core, writing stratigraphical reports.
8. Tunneling in very poor zone of Himalayan region. (Reasi Thrust material).
9. Planning, monitoring and preparing construction schedules, methodology by NATM Method
10. Preparation of 3D maps and models and also monitoring of tunnel via. Bi-reflex Targets, Extensometers, Pressure Cells and Load CellsHOBBIES :
Reading Newspaper, Listening to Music & Tracking.
Gaining knowledge regarding my scope.STRENGTH & SKILLS :
** Punctuality of time.
** Clarity of thoughts.
** Good analytical as well as right decision-making skill.
** Dedication towards work.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.