To obtain challenging position in a company and utilize myself as a resource to handle all kind of jobs by constantly upgrading my knowledge and skills.
College / Institution
M.P. Education Board
Total Working Experience: - 4.5 Years
Presently working with ‘DEE TEE INDUSTRIES LIMITED. Pologround, Indore (ISO.9001 : 2008 Certified Company & BSI Registered) as EXCISE OFFICER from 10th July 2014 to till date.
Manufacturers and Exporters of Slitting Line Tooling, Cold Rolling Mill Rolls, Leveller Rolls, Shear Blades, Tube Forming Rolls, Tube Cut Off Knives, Shaft & Arbors, Tooling for Bar/ Wire Rod Mills, Slitting Cutters, Spacers, PET Straps, PP Straps, Sealing Machines & Tools, PET Flakes, Friction & HSS Saws, Shear Knives, Chipper Knives, Friction Saws
A) Preparation of Excise monthly Return ER-1 & ER-6 and deposited o Excise Duty Challan timely.
B) To Maintaining Records of Central Excise i.e. RG-23A parts I & II, RG-23C part I & II & service Tax Register.
C) Sales against CT-1, ARE -1 & SEZ (EXPORT)
D) Submission of Proof of Export.
E) Preparation & submission of Refund claim to Excise dept.
F) To maintain Daily Stock Account (RG-1)
G) Personal Ledger Account ( GR-7 challan)
H) Rejection purchase and sales entry.
I) Supplementary invoice management.
J) Internal transfer management
K) Invoicing of raw material & scrap.
L) Invoicing of machines & spare parts
M) Excise Audit Report
N) To maintain Annexure – II Book & Annexure – IV Job work Register.
O) Arrangement Transportation for Sales & Purchase.
I) To prepare Work orders
III) Daily Reporting
IV) Order Confirmation Report
V) Dispatch Intimation & Dispatch Planning.
VI) To Maintain Monthly Dispatch Register.
VII) Making LC (Letter of Credit ) Document for submit to Bank
VIII) Making Monthly Insurance ( Sales Goods ) Report
M/s Mimani Wires Pvt. Sponsored links :
Ltd. at Pithampur
(ISO.2009 Certified Company)
Designation - Store Assistant
From 01.02.2013 to 30.06.2014.
M/s. Unimod Systems at Indore
Designation- Store Assistant
From 1.06.2011 to 31.01.2013
- Daily Stock Account (RG1) & Input Material RG 23 Part I
- Capital goods Entry in RG 23 Part I C
- Verification and maintaining record of CENVAT document & register (availing CENVAT
Credit received RG23 Part II A & Part II C)
- Preparing Sub-contacting & Outsourcing Challan
- Duty analysis and PLA requirement (TR-6)
- Preparing & Filing of Monthly Return (ER1) (by aces.gov.in online)
- Monthly Report to Respected Dept.
- Making Tax Invoice.
- Daily Entry of Sales invoice & purchase invoice.
- Reconciliation of customer ledger a/c & vendor a/c
- Payment follow up & Cheque collection from customers for fulfilling the collection target.
- Transporters payment.
- Reconciliation and valuation of finished goods/ raw materials on monthly
- Job works bill checking and reconciliation of issue & receipt of materials to job works.
- To prepare excise document day to day & submit Excise range office.
-Material receipt & Prepare GRN
- Issue of Material for in house production / Subcontractor
- Safe storage (Batch wise & Order wise) of material
- Maintain stock in Excel regular basis.
- Monthly Physical stock verification
- Loading / Unloading of goods
- Dispatch of Material & obtain delivery acknowledgement
- Prepare delivery Challan, Excise gate pass, Sub contractor Challan etc
- Ensure transit Insurance of goods
- Finalize transporter, freight forwarder & Clearing / Forwarding
- Accurate entries in Tally ERP 9.0 System Remarks.
- Patty cash handle
- Arrangement of vehicle for the finished goods as per requirement of various customers
Local and Interstate.
- To checks the correctness of Excise invoice as per sales orders.
- Daily & Monthly dispatch information to respective department
- Ability to take up responsibilities and deliver positive and timely result.
- Good skill at documentation and follow-up
- Ability to effectively liaison and coordinate with govt. department & authorities.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to build develop and lead result-oriented teams
Knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Tally ERP 9.0 V
Date of Birth: 5th September, 1985
Father’s Name: Mr. Vijay Kumar Namdev
Languages Known: English and Hindi
Current Salary: Rs. 18000/- per month
Marital Status: Married
Permanent Address: Behind Old Post Office, Payaga Road, Guna, Pin-473001.
Date: (Ravindra Kumar Namdev)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.