Civil ForemanPersonal Information :
Date of Birth : 18 Dec, 1978
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian Contact Information:Mobile Phone : 00966553671131, 00966531169384E-Mail : Mohd_gulamnabi AT yahoo.comObjective :-
Continues career development with the latest know how on my field to apply my technical skills, both my current position with my company for my future life.Personal & Professional Profile :-
** Certificate of Auto Cad SITD Center Reg. No. 1014 ( 2011 )
** Certified in OSHA Contraction Safety And Health Standards (29 CFR 1926) in September 2013
** Certified in Scaffolding Safety OSHA Contraction Safety And Health Standards Subpart L(29 CFR 1926.454) in September 2013Work Experience :-
*SAUDI BINLADIN GROUP (SBG) -(May 2009 – present)
King Abdullah Financial District (KAFD - Riyadh) - The Largest Financial District In The Middle East
Construction Manager – High-Rise Buildings Job profile:Contract Value : SAR 800 MillionConsultant : Dar Al-RiyadhLocation : Riyadh – K.S.A.
Construction of two towers 20 and 27 floors, total area 120,000 square meter including huge steel structures.Description : Civil ForemanJob Description :
Site Supervision, Site Weekly Report, Daily Activity Report, Update Monitoring Sheet, Arch. Tracking Chart Report, Manpower Report & Detailing of Architectural Drawing for Clients. Coordinates with Section Engineer for design related issue,
1. Leads and controls skilled labor and work crews engaged in all activities concerned with the civil works aspects of the project. Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works. Able to demonstrate good organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing improvements where necessary.
2. Sponsored links :
Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures. Competent in reading and understanding specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation. Keeps records of all work completed and completion of “Action Lists”.
3. Commands respect of his workforce, and develops excellent working relationships with all other department personnel as well as client management.
4. Able to give instructions in an efficient and effective way to his workforce. Liaises with other discipline foremen to ensure the optimum utilization of available work, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
5. Leads and supervises workers engaged in the construction of buildings and other civil works and assists the Civil supervisor in the coordination and performance or related activities such as foundation laying, concrete forming, masonry and bricklaying, carpentry, plumbing, piping and ductwork, installation of electrical and mechanical equipment and systems, plastering and painting, etc. *Chopdar Construction Mumbai (India) - (Feb 2003 – March 2009) :Description : Civil SupervisorJob Description : Supervising and monitoring of construction activities. Prepare daily manpower report **JALAN BROS.INDIA PVT.LTD Guwahati (INDIA) - (July 2001 to Jan. 2003):Designation : SupervisorJob Description : According to the established operating standard with an Objective to:
Achieve maximum guest’s satisfaction. Assigns Responsibility to:
Subordinates and check their performance.Skills :-
Auto Cad, MS Excel, MS Word, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office & Internet .Languages :-
English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Marwari, & BengaliEducation :-
Year of Passing 10th : 1993
Year of Passing 12th : 1995
Auto Cad Coerce Jaipur – SITD Center Reg. No. 1014 ( 2011 )Date:
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.