+974 33 66 222 4 (Qatar)
+91 474 253 5299 ( India Home)
+91 9544714461 ( Mob-India)
arunnaath AT gmail.com
arunnaath AT hotmail.comProfile :
** Goal Oriented individual with leadership capabilities.
** Organized, Highly motivated and Detailed problem solver.
** Proven to work in unison with staff, volunteers and board of directors.
** 11+ Years of hands-on experience in Automotive fleet maintenance in different time zones.Skills & Abilities :
** Ability to priorities and meet deadlines.
** Have extensive experience in repair and maintenance of all types of Cranes, Heavy construction equipment, Agricultural and forestry equipment, Military support vehicles and equipment, also light and heavy transport vehicles.
** Able to control the productivity and Efficiency of the individuals and Quality of the work.
** Excellent awareness and able to implement Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) standards.
** Adapted to work under pressure and truly believe in positive “CAN DO” attitude all around.
** Familiar with MS applications, Design and Management software.Projects : AL Falah Development(Asst : Fleet Engineer with Whiteway General Contracting LLC, in Abu Dhabi,UAE)
Al Falah is a master-planned community developed for UAE nationals which occupies a 12.5 million square metre area and is located on the east side of the Abu Dhabi International Airport and Abu Dhabi-Dubai highway. Whiteway General Contracting LLC hold the contract of Excavation for drainage and sewage lines from Ghantoot Contracting. The total fleet of 300+ Equipment and vehicles were served the successful completion of the project.
Transportation Motor Pool (Maintenance Technician with Automotive Management Services)
TMP is the project awarded by GSA to Automotive Management Services, to manage the fleet of Non tactical Vehicles used by the NATO forces in Afghanistan. Monchon Rice Fields (Maintenance Engineer with Topworth Agri Guinea SA, in Republic of Guinea)
Development of 50,000 Hctr Agricultural field acquired by Topworth Agri Guinea S.A. The project included preparation of Canals, Roads, Agricultural blocks and Tide Management system. The Total Fleet of 350 Equipment and Heavy vehicles were involved in the project. The project team successfully completed 12,000 Hctr in two years.Roads and Infrastructure In Wadi-Aba Seleel (Workshop supervisor with Al Jaber Engineering, in Qatar)
The project of ASHGHAL to construct 20 km of road, awarded to JEC consulted by AECOM. The total fleet of 150 Equipment and HV’s are involved in this project .Education :
2004 |Diploma in Automobile Engineering Govt. Polytechnic College, Attingal, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
2001 |Higher Secondary Amritha Sanskrit Higher Secondary School, Parippally, kollam, Kerala, India
1999 |Matriculation Children’s Friend Boys High School , Kottiyam, Kollam, Kerala, IndiaExperience :June 2015 – Present |Workshop Supervisor :
Al Jaber Engineering |Doha, Qatar
1. Responsible setting, supervising and carrying out multi-discipline installation repairs and implements maintenance programs and day to day repairs on equipment and systems.
2. coordinating the activities of various disciplines and those of other departments to ensure continuity of work and supervising the implementation of daily, weekly and monthly work plans.
3. Allocation of duties, performance monitoring to ensure deadlines are met and preparing reports on undertaken work are also part of the titles responsibilities.
4. The workshop supervisor ensures also that all consumables, spare parts and documentation for project equipment are available and that adequate replenishment levels are maintained.
5. Sponsored links :
Provide high level technical advice, trouble shoot more complex problems, complete check list of undertaken work and produce forward report for analysis and inclusion in maintenance records system.
6. Insure that all the maintenance activities are following the company QC standards and procedures. Also SHE standards must be maintain always.June 2013 – May 2015 |Maintenance Engineer :
Topworth Agri Guinea S.A |Conakry, Guinea
1. Responsible for the periodic and preventive maintenance of the Facility and equipment.
2. Ensure high quality delivery from the workshop by meeting completion deadlines and quality.
3. Maintain the maintenance history and closely monitor the equipment performance and fuel conception.
4. Train the Technicians and operators to maintain the manufactures standards.
5. Monitor and maintain the safety, health and environmental standards of the work shop.
6. Maintains staff E-learning schedule and train to staff.
7. Diagnosis the electrical and mechanical concern with the help of scan tool.
8. Update and maintain Fleet Management Information System.August 2012 – June 2013 |Maintenance Technician :
Automotive Management Services |Dubai, UAE.
1. Controls the daily operations of Vehicle Maintenance in a manner that ensures compliance to high engineering standards, company policies and contractual requirements. This includes, but is not limited to the management of the operation’s profitability, and efficiency, ensuring adherence to Hazmat, Health and Safety protocol.
2. Perform Diagnostic tests with appropriate equipment.
3. Ensures the optimization of human resources through the design and implementation of necessary processes and procedures to enhance efficiency.
4. Keeps abreast of most recent technical information and fault finding methods and ensure the dissemination of the necessary information to key personnel.
5. Recommends warranty jobs for the approval of either Maintenance Manager or Workshop Manager. In absence of both Managers, approval can be obtained by the Warranty Supervisor.January 2009 – May 2012 | Assistant Fleet Engineer :
Whiteway General Cont : LLC |Abu Dhabi, UAE.
1. Responsible for coordinating the execution of equipment maintenance procedures and field repairs as well as monitoring the equipment operation and performance.
2. Assist the fleet management team in the mobilization and demobilization and including the infrastructure set up.
3. Duties also include to maintaining the links with project management team, Diagnosing and troubleshooting the plant failures and preparing/supervising the implementation of the maintenance schedule.
4. Inspecting the work for quality and get important approvals from concerned personals.
5. Preparing Daily, Weakley and Monthly reports.April 2004 – December 2008 | Service Engineer :
Modern Automobiles (Approved by Govt : of Kerala) |Kottarakkara, Kerala, India.
1. Ability to repair the automotive components, equipment and systems.
2. Carry out the detailed inspection and diagnosis with appropriate tools to find out the reported fault and report the works to be carried out, Parts required and estimated time to complete the repair.
3. Maintain the workshop clean, tidy and keep the things in designated places.
4. Carry out quality control after the completion of each work order.Personal Information :1. Passport Details : No: Z 2784381 Valid up to: 30/01/20242. Marital Status : Married3. Nationality : Indian4. Date of Birth : 07 April 19845. Languages : English, French, Hindi, MalayalamDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the above mentioned particulars are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief,
JS Arun Nath
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.