RANJEET KUMAR SINHAContact No. : +91 9990315999E-Mail : rksinha070 AT gmail.com
Seeking challenging senior level assignmentsinEXPORT/ IMPORT with a growth oriented organisation of high repute.Brief Overview :
** To work with an organisation which provides me ample growth as a professional and as an individual, where my potentials can be completely utilized to serve the company and the nation. I am a highly dedicated, result-oriented professional. A quick learner and I look forward to take up new tasks
** An astute professional with 12 year’s rich experience in Accounts, Export documentation, DGFT & Excise related matter, Coordination and MIS.
** Currently associated with Sunbeam Auto Private Limited, a leading manufacturer and exporter of Aluminium Die Casting products.Designation :Export Documentation Officer.Operation Strengths/Specialities :
** Managing the entire export operations i.e. Pre/Post shipments export documentation, bank interactions, customs clearance
** Managing all type of export shipments in association of Shipping Line, Customs Brokers Overseas Agents and customers.
** Preparing MIS of total export sale and inward foreign remittances.RIT & ERP Forte :
** Working knowledge of SAP; SD;
** MS office, PageMaker.
** Also know English and Hindi typing..SCHOLASTICS :1993 : B.A, from S.N. Sinha College, Magadha University, Boadh Gaya, Bihar.2014 : Executive MBA in International Business from Karnataka State Open University.CORE COMPETENCIES : Strategic Planning & Financial Control
Major responsibility includes managing the entire export operations encompassing export Pre/Post Shipment documentation, interaction with bank for BRC, GR waiver, Pre-shipment loan etc. and custom clearance. Responsible for appointing Freight Brokers & Negotiation of Ocean / Air Freights especially for DDP / DAP shipmentPRESHIPMENT ACTIVITIES :
Sales order generation in SAP. Coordinating with factory for dispatch of Material. Preparation of Pre-Shipment Documents Invoice, Packing List, Shipping instructions to Customs Clearing House agents and Shipping line /Forwarders. Liaisonwith CHA, Forwarders and Transporters for movement of containers Screening and rectification of check list shipping bills. Issuance of B/L from shipping line after checking the draft bill of lading. Maintaining records for Shipment under various Licenses. Preparation of Service orders in SAP. Follow-up for payments with accounts for service providers.EXCISE RELATED MATTERS :-
Tracking ARE 1 and forwarding of proof of exports to the concerned department. Preparing application for Rebate claim from central Excise. Maintaining records of Rebate claim from ExcisePOST SHIPMENT ACTIVITIES :
Tracking of shipments and updating the status of shipments for circulation to Sales team /buyers. MIS generation for export shipments and updating of records. Regular coordination and interaction with customers as and when required. Tracking of payments from buyers and follow up for the Bank realization certificates and handling of FIRC. Tracking the receipt of export incentives.CAREER SUMMERY :Dec ’2007 – TILL DATE Documentation Officer (Exports) :
SUNBEAM AUTO PVT. LTD (A Hero Group Company) Manufacturer and Exporter of Aluminum Die Casting ProductsAUG ’2005 – Nov ’2007 Sr. Export Executive :
M/s D.B.Engineering Pvt.Ltd. a leading manufacturer and exporter of industrial knives & cutters.Oct ’2003 – JUL ‘ 2005 Asst. Sponsored links :
Export Executive :
M/s SHALIMAR ENTERPRISES, a Govt recognized Export House of Engineering & Automotive Spare PartsMAY 1999 - Oct 2003 Asst. Export Documentation :
M/s Shalimar Exports P. Ltd.a leading manufacturer & exporter of custom molded Rubber ComponentsEMPLOYMENT CHRONICLE :
SUNBEAM AUTO PVT. LTD, GURGAON
Commercial Officer (Exports)
Currently working as Commercial Officer (Exports) with SUNBEAM AUTO PRIVATE LIMITED at Gurgaon. A HERO GROUP company having ISO/TS16949 certification with an annual turn-over of Rs 1000 crore, manufacturing and exporting auto parts (Aluminium Die Casted) to Country like USA, CANADA, GERMANY & FRANCE
1. Major responsibility includes managing the entire export operations encompassing export Pre/Post shipment documentation, interaction with bank for BRC, GR waiver. Pre-shipment Loan, etc. and customs clearance.
2. Planning and Controlling of logistics of export in coordination with shipping lines and monitoring shipment up to the customer end.
3. Responsible for appointing Freight Brokers & Negotiation of Ocean / Air Freights especially for DDP / DAP shipment.
4. Business development i.e. interaction / correspondence with buyers for further & future orders, timely delivery of order & outstanding payments etc.D.B. Engineering Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi Senior Executive – Export :
One of the leading manufacturer & Exporter of industrial Knives & cutter.
1. Managing all export related documentation, banking formalities and multi model transportation for the company
2. Vendor selection and management for all logistics related services.
3. End-to-end follow up for the shipments, time-bound response, enabling best practices & systems, MIS reports, Negotiations & finalizing annual rate contracts.
4. Documentation for customs clearance in coordination with Custom house agent. Payment of duty, examination of shipment and managing loading and transportation of cargo to warehouse.
5. Market study and analysis, which involves keeping abreast marketing dynamics and research information and updating the team with relevant information.Shalimar Enterprises, New Delhi Asst Export Executive :
A Govt. recognized Export House of Engineering & Automotive Spare Parts.
Worked as Asst Export Executive were my roles and responsibilities were
1. Managing the entire export operations i.e. Pre/Post shipments export documentation, bank interaction, customs clearance.
2. Managing all Export shipments in association with Shipping Line, Customs Broker Overseas Agents and Customer.
3. Communicating with overseas counterparts, Steamer lines, Branches & Major Clients regarding shipment status for timely delivery of the consignment. Communicating with bank for payment realization and issuance of FIRC/BRC.Shalimar Exports Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi :
Asst Export Documentation
Major responsibilities includes
1. Preparing pre & post shipment export documents, calculating export benefit like DEPB & DBK.
2. Sourcing prospective buyers through Internet and other sources
3. Handling general correspondence, Supervision of dispatchesCurrent CTC : 33,000/- PMSalary Expected : NegotiableNotice Period : One MonthCurrent Location : Gurgaon (Haryana)PERSONAL SNIPPETS :Date of Birth : 05th October 1970Father’s Name : Late Shri Arun Kumar SinhaAddress : H.No. G-105A, Phase-VI, Aya Nagar Extn. New Delhi-110047.Linguistic Abilities : English, HindiNationality : Indian.Marital Status : Married.
RANJEET KUMAR SINHA
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.