SATISH KHOT :
Room No. B/307, 3rd Floor
Shree Milan Apt. Ghandhi Chawk,
E-mail : satish25khot AT rediffmail.com
Phoolpada Road,Virar (E)Pin : 401 303 Mobile : 08237258818/09272301062E-mail : satish25khot AT rediffmail.comE-mail : satish25khot AT gmail.comObjective :
To grow as a professional and an individual while performing at a level that is more than satisfying to the people affected by it, including myself.Academic Background :
** Material Management April 2011 National Institute of Labour Education & Management (Nilem) - Chennai I CLASS
** B. COM March 2009 Mumbai University II CLASS
** H.S.C. March 2006 Pune University II CLASS
** S.S.C. March 2004 Pune University II CLASSWork Experience : -Total : - 5.10 YearsPresent Employer : -
InMaitreya Group of Company. As a “Purchase Officer” From 1st March 2010 to Feb 2014
In Maitri Suvarnasiddhi Pvt. Ltd. As a “Purchase Officer” From 1st March 2014 to Till DateRoles and Responsibilities :
** Developing Relationship with Vendor’s by sending Enquiries & getting Quotations.
** Vendor Evaluation and Selection on basis Capacity and Capability.
** Making a Comparative Study of various Products and between Vendors.
** Making Purchase Orders at the best suitable price.
** Making Branches Infrastructure Work Order and Visit Branches for Verify Work
** Follow – up with Vendors for timely delivery of goods.
** Handling Complaint for damage material and follow up for replacement for the same with supplier.
** Handling of Bills & Payment of Vendors.
** Maintaining Purchase Order Register.
** Maintaining our Department Proper Filing. Sponsored links :
** Coordination with Various Internal Departments.
** Maintaining Approved Vendor List.
Worked In Bombay Art (Interior Turnkey Contractor). As a “Purchase Assistant” From April 2009 to 28th Feb 2010Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Developing Relationship with Vendor’s by sending Enquiries & getting Quotations for Same Material
2. Making a Comparative Study of various Products and between Vendors.
3. Making Purchase Orders at the best suitable price and Material.
4. Follow – up with Vendors for timely delivery of goods
5. Handling Complaint for damage material and follow up for replacement for the same with supplier.
6. Development of alternative local sources for raw materials which helps in cost saving.
7. Planning of purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiations.
8. Handling Site Supervision also.Technical Skills :
** MS Office & MS Excel.
** Tally 9.0 & Tally 7.2
** Internet Surfing.Key Skills :
** Ability to handle situation whenever required.
** Make a Good Relationship.
** Notice Period : 15 day’s (Negotiable)
** Current Location : Vasai RoadPersonal Profile :** Date of Birth : 25th Jun 1989** Language Known : English, Hindi & Marathi.** Fathers name : Mr. Harishchandra.** Mothers name : Mrs. Janabai.** Hobbies : Computer Games, Music & Traveling** Marital Status : UnmarriedDeclaration :
I hereby declare that all the information provided by me is factual and correct to the Best of my knowledge and belief.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.