It was with great interest that I heard your recent posting from Web site for the position of Manager Security. Review of my credentials will confirm that I have served as a catalyst for Plant Security & Administration. with complete accountability; complemented by over 30+ years of experience.
At present I am associated with M/s. Maclelin India Pvt. Ltd. As a DeputyManager Security & Admin. I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.
My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity & experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic/ tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an organization. I am certain that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your organization. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs & share my ideas. My detailed resume is enclosed for your reference.Objective :
Seeking Managerial Assignments in Administration & Manager Security with a growth oriented organizationPROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS :
** Rich and insightful experience of over 30+ years in Maintenance, Project, Administration & Security.
** From Jan 1979 to July 1994 in Indian Navy as Aeronautical engineer in Aviation Qualified to maintain seeking Helicopter UK.
** IN DEPTH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FOUNDRY MANTENANCE. EXPOSURE TO ISO** TS APQP, PPAP, TPM. HANDLE TOTAL WORK IN MAINTENANCE, PROJECT, ADMIN & SECURITY.
** Effective leadership, communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
** In depth Quality Standards through continuous improvement in TPM process by improvement kaizens at each stepCORE COMPETECNIES :
** Skilled at assessment of the requirements, adaptation interfaces,.
** Minimizing performance bottlenecks for high productivity with minimization of men, material & machine
** Monitoring adherence to Quality Standards and maintaining the related documents for the same.
** Identifying assignable and chronic causes by the use of latest analysis techniques for eliminating wastages while enhancing plant efficiency and productivity.
** Executing cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M expenditures and work within the budget.
** Directing, leading & motivating workforce involving designers, suppliers, contractors and imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/ efficiency.
** working on succession planning of the workforce, shift management activities, appraising the member’s performance & providing feedback.EMPLOYMENT DETAILS :
1. Sponsored links :
I have worked in Indian Navy as Chief Engineer from Jan 1979 to July 1994.
2. From Dec – 1994 to Dec – 1995 as a Security Officer in M/s. Maharashtra Scooters Ltd, Satara.
3. From Jan 1996 to Oct 2010 I was working in M/s. Mutha Founders Pvt. Ltd., Satara as Sr. Manager Security, Maintenance & Administration.
4. In between 2005 to 2007 worked as Principal Administration in NBC Military School, Raigaon, and Satara.
5. From 2008 to 2010 September worked as Sr. Manager Security, Maintenance & Administration in Mutha Foundries Pvt.Ltd
6. From October 2010 to March 2011 working as a deputy manager in Cipla Ltd. Goa through Maclellan India Pvt. Ltd.
7. From April 2011 to till date working as a assignment manager Security in Vipro technologies Ltd. Pune.Best Achievements :
1. Reduced errors in plant through maintenance by reducing the b/d of Furnaces, Shell Moulding Machines, Sand Conveyer, Over Head Conveyer & Shot Blasting Machine
2. Achieved Best Performance award in 2007 – 2008 year.
3. Smart goal achievement 100%.EDUCATION :
1976 S.S.C. from Swami Vivekanand High school, Kikali.
1978 H.S.C from Sayajirao high school, Satara.
1987 Diploma In Aero Engineering from Indian Navy, Fire Fighting Course, Preventive Medicine Course, Leadership Course etc.
1994 Security Officer Course from Kakkad institute, Delhi.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.