10+years of experience in different positions, Asst.ADMINISTRATOR in Administration Department, Data Administrator cum Store Keeper and DPO,. Proven computer skills with good working knowledge of different computer applications. An independent worker who is able to multi task and meet deadlines efficiently and accurately. Strong problem-solving skills and initiative evident in the implementation of efficient data management systems.
A proven record of efficiency in establishing, organizing and managing office procedures. Proficient in a wide range of computer applications. Solid bookkeeping skills, excellent scheduling skills and a strong background in customer relations. Recognized for the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects and successfully meet deadlines. A self directed worker who enjoys a fast paced work environment.
Outstanding office skills and knowledge of office management procedures. Provided administrative and secretarial support to a large department, managed a number of simultaneous projects and met deadlines consistently and accurately. An independent worker recognized for a proactive approach to problem-solving. Proven experience in a demanding work environment dealing successfully with competing needs and different challenges.Objective :
Desire Administrative Assistant position in a construction firm where my 10 years experience executing multiple projects concurrently with verifiable ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines under pressure will be brought to bear in performing daily administrative duties to support Construction Project Managers.Education :
Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A)with 81% from Osmania University, AP, India (2004).Courses :
1. Post Graduate Diploma in International Logistics Management (ILM) with 1Month OST Training in Delhi
2. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) - 30Hrs Occupational Safety training, Saudi Arabia, (2008).
3. Diploma in Computer Application Hyderabad, AP, India (1998).
4. Diploma in Computer Hardware Hyderabad, AP, India (1998).IT Skills :
1. Proficient in MICROSOFT Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet application.
2. Conversant with Microsoft Windows of all versions with Server.
3. Computer Hardware Assembling, Disassembling and Troubleshooting upgrading and repairing PC’s
4. And all types of software installation. Deployed updates.Work Experience :
1) Apr ’2009 to Till date–Working as Branch office Administrator at Nalgonda Branch, with Co Options Corporation Ltd, Hyderabad, India.Key Responsibilities :
** Organize the office mobilization/demobilization of Manpower.
** Update the Organization chart of the Office
** Maintain time to time about the status of incoming and outgoing documents
** Update the Status of ongoing Projects
** Handle the Project Files, Contract Files, etc. confidentially.
** Arrange and Schedule the Weekly, Monthly Meetings
** Monitor the House Keeping and provide the necessary things
** Coordinate with the Personnel Managers for related issues
** Looking after all the administration related work at the branch
2) Feb’2008 to Feb’2009–(1year)Worked as Assistant Administrator with S.A.KENTZ, Jubail, Saudi Arabia.Key Responsibilities :
** Co-ordinate all transfers within the company by liaising with Site/Project Managers and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and sent to site.
** To maintain Company Policies and procedures – draw / update as per the requirement
** Responsibilities for staff accommodation, travel arrangements and medical visits.
** Prepare administration procedures.
** Maintain staff record for travel, leave, ID Cards, visas etc.
** Keep updated, data periodically for all employees in Human Resource Management Information System. Sponsored links :
: Supervise Transport Department, Arrange food and accommodation as per company’s policy.
** Supervising and manage Administration offices
** Supervision of manpower mobilization and site setup.
** Directly responsible for a team of junior staff.
** Responsible for day-to-day Administration activities.
** Arrange induction program for new employees.
3) Jan’2004 to Feb’2006 –(2 years 1Month) Worked as Data Administrator cum Store Keeper with Lakshmi Ganapathi Petroleum Company, Authorized Distributer of Castrol, Nalgonda, India.Key Responsibilities :
** To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
** To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
** To maintain proper records.
** To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items
** whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect Thereof.
** To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
** To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
** To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
** To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
** To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of
** Internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
4) Feb’2003 to Nov’2003 –(10 Months)Worked as Data Processing Officer with MAGUS Technologies Ltd , Hyderabad, India.Key Responsibilities :
** Managing three teams of D.P.E’S Data processing executive’s Under Epic 2003 Project
** Coordination with onsite and offshore teams for Datacenter operations
** End to end support to development and test teams involved in the project to achieve the dead lines
** Interaction with various teams involved in the project to achieve the dead lines
** Coordination with all the team members for all technical activitiesLanguages :
English, Urdu, Telugu and Hindi.Declaration :
I Mohammed Murtuza Ali hereby assure that the above given particulars are true and furnished to the best of my knowledge. I promise to abide by the rules & regulations of the reputed concern and perform my duties satisfactorily.
(Mohammed Murtuza Ali)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.