Career Objective :
Seeking a challenging position where that knowledge I have gained can be utilized for the development of the organization. Aim is to maximize and enhance my skills to serve better for the progress of the organization.Strengths :
Complete dedication towards my work, perseverance, and optimistic approach and like to take new challenges so as to meet my career objectives.Professional Qualification :** B.E : Bio Medical Engineering.Course : Bachelor of Engineering in Bio Medical EngineeringInstitution : Vinayaka Mission Kirupananda Varrier Engineering College, Salem, TamilnaduResult : Aggregate percentage is 67 %.( 2009)Educational Qualifications :
** Under Graduation (B.E)Course : Bachelor of Engineering in Bio Medical EngineeringInstitution : Vinayaka Mission Kirupananda Varrier Engineering College, Salem, TamilnaduResult : Aggregate percentage is 67% (2009)
** Higher Secondary EducationCourse : Kerala State Education BoardInstitution : M.T Seminary Higher Secondary School, Kottayam, KeralaResult : Aggregate percentage is 61% (2005)Secondary Education :Course : Kerala State Education BoardInstitution : M.T Seminary Higher Secondary School, Kottayam, KeralaResult : Aggregate percentage is 62% (2003).Additional Qualifications :
** Computer Knowledge.** Operating System : Windows98, 2000, & XP.** Application : Ms-OfficePROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
1. Presently working in SUT Royal Hospital, TVM from 19/4/2010 onwards as Bio medical Engineer Trainee.Company Profile : SUT Group of Hospitals, TRIVANDRUM.
Sree Uthram Thirunal (SUT) Royal Hospital is a super speciality centre named in memory of Sree Uthram Thirunal Maharaja, the younger brother of the famous Swathi Thirunal Maharaja. Sponsored links :
SUT Royal Hospital offers superspeciality services and world-class diagnostic and therapeutic facilities
2. Worked at KIMS HOSPITAL TVM, from 2/12/09 to 18/4/2010 as Bio medical observer.Company Profile : M/s THE KIMS HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT LTD, TRIVANDRUM.
A public limited company with a 500 bedded Multi specialty Hospital as their first project namely KIMS, started functioning with all specialties during January 2002.Responsibilities :
** Planning all Preventive Maintenance procedures for the smooth functioning of the equipment.
** Handles the department with minimum down time of equipment and with minimum resources.
** Preventive maintenance, calibration of all medical equipments.Profile :
Providing pre & post medical equipment Installation and Service requirements within the hospital
3. Worked in Dr. S.M CSI MEDICAL COLLEGE Hospital, Karakonam, TVM; from 18/8/09 to 18/11/09 as Biomedical Engineer Observer.Academic Project Work :
1. 15 days training in Bio-medical engineering department of S.H Medical Centre Hospital, Kottayam.
2. Performing a project on GPRS Based Real Time Ambulance Tracking System with Patient Bedside Monitoring SystemInterests :
Listening to Music, Cricket, ReadingFunctional Skill :
Interested in working as service engineer in hospital and in biomedical companies.Declaration :
I hereby declare that all the information mentioned above is true to my knowledge. Any aberration from the aforesaid can disqualify me.Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.