Career Objective :-
Having completed 26 years of commendable service in the Indian Army (Corps of Signals), I am looking forward to work in an organization where my technical skills, leadership qualities and experience will be optimally utilized for the benefit of the organizations.Educational Qualification :-
1. SSLC examination from Board of Public Examination Kerala state.
2. Graduation certificate issued by Ministry of Defence (Army).
3. Security Training Certificate issued by Army authority.
4. Diploma in Information Technology from C-DACWork Experience :-I have a vast experience of 26 years of service in the Indian Army (Corps of Signals) from May 1986 to May 2012. Important tasks held by me during my entire service are as under :
(a) Communication Centre Supervisor/Security Officer/Supervisor.
(b) Computer Operator
(a) Served with Deputation service in Rashtriya Rifles (JAT) for the period from 2000 to 2002.
(b) Served with Deputation Sponsored links :
service in Bhutan (HQ IMTRAT) for the period from 2007 to 2009.Strengths :
** Being a reliable and conscientious worker with a person record of achieving targets and goals.
** Capability to enjoy and thrive upon challenges both inside and outside the working environment.
** Having positive approach and outlook along with being organized and innovative within the work place.
** Having ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and to plan and priorities work.
** Capability top control manpower of about 300 persons.
** Capability to handle financial and management dealing.experience of 30years of service in Indian army the important tasks handled by me are :-
** trained in fire fighting and use of fire fighting appliances
** trained in exercising security measures to safeguard the Government property from theft, sabotage,and fire risks.
** trained to command the guard on duty for : Safe custody of keys and various lock ups Security of personnel, information and materials Physical training during entire service in Indian armyDate:
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.