V ADITYA SANTOSH KUMAR
Qtr # 22 B, BHEL T/s
HYDERABADMOBILE : 9640697008E-MAIL : lawyeraditya143 AT gmail.comSummary :
My ambition is to focus my skills and experience on starting a successful career in the Legal Administration Profession. I wish to extend my Professional experience and knowledge in a Legal Firm where my motivation and interests will be stimulated.Academic Qualification :
LL.B from Osmania University (2009-2011) with 70% Scoring.
B. Com from Osmania University (2003-2005) with 59% Scoring.
P.G. Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science from Annamalai University.Intermediate (+ 2 ICSE) :
SSC with Second Division from Vidya Bharathi High School.Job Experience and Profile :
1. Worked with M/s. Visakha Industries Limited as a commercial Executive for the Academic Year 2005 July to 2006 August.Work Profile :
To handle the Product Transaction from the Company to the Client basing on Enterprise Resource Planning System along with the Recovery of damage reports which is of Secretarial affair of the Company.
2. Worked With Axis Bank Limited as a third party agent with Credit Banking Finance Department in Home Loan from 2006 September to 2007 December and my job Profile is to calculate the CIBIL Reports and the functioning back office work for Home Loan Disbursements.
3. Worked with M/s. Karvy Computer Shares, as a team leader on roles of the Company for UTI Mutual Funds and have acquired the knowledge in dealing with Customers and their transactions along with guiding my team consisting of 26 members. All the Online Commercial and Switch of the Plan by the customers have been done by me and is my Profile at Karvy till the month of July, 2009.
4. Sponsored links :
Had done with Full time LL.B Course for the Academic years 2009-2011 and Practicing as a Private Practitioner with M/s. M.S. Associates till date and have done some Challenging projects Viz., Social awareness in Legal Aspects in the Hyderabad City premises and in the Districts of West Godavari at my Final year of Graduation in LawJob Profile :
1. Learned about the filing of the cases and procedural before magistrate.
2. Closely followed Criminal Court proceedings and approaches adopted for understanding of various provisions under different laws.
3. Gave research inputs on various case laws.
4. Assisted in forming Proposals, Drafting and Chamber work in the matters of Civil Writs, Service Writs, Public Interest Litigation, Criminal Writs and Appeals, Criminal Revision and Bail Matters.
5. Researched on Case laws and summarized the judgments.
6. Research and Drafting of the cases on Anticipatory Bails.
7. Attended Court proceedings of the High Court, and the Lower Courts around Andhra Pradesh.Skills :
1. Fluent in English, Telugu and Hindi.
2. Socially active and responsive person with good communication and computer skills. Can work effectively in all operating system and have good command in Microsoft office.
3. Specialized in Cheque Bounce matters and I.T. Act related case.
I am perceptive and diligent with my work. Most importantly, I believe that my eternal quest to learn which is adequately amplified with my hard working trait will benefit the organization the most. It would be my honor to be associated with your organization. Kindly spare some of your valuable time to go through my curriculum vitae which is attached with the mail and extend to me an opportunity to work with your esteemed organization. Hoping for a positive response.
V. Aditya Santosh Kumar.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.