Pooja K.PawadeEmail : poojapawade AT gmail.comCareer Objective :
Seeking quality environment where my knowledge can be shared & enriched contributing to organization’s success looking for the opportunity where I can gain experience & improve my over all skills.Educational Details :
M.Sc. Microbiology P.G. T. D. Of Microbiology R.T.M.N.U. (Nagpur ) Summer 2014 68.76%
B.Sc. Biotechnology Microbiology Chemistry Guru Nanak college Of Science Ballarpur R.T.M.N.U. (Nagpur) Summer 2012 52.29%
H.S.C. Biology, Physics, Chemistry Sri. Shivaji Science College, Rajura Maharashtra Board February 2009 61.67%
S.S.C. General Z.P. High School Rajura Maharashtra Board March 2007 68.15%Research Project :
Worked on “ The study of bacterial isolates producing protease grown on skim milk agar” under the guidance of Dr. A. O. Ingle, P.G. Department of Microbiology, R.T.M.N.U.,Nagpur.SEMINARS/CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP ATTENDED :
1. “Organic Forming” on 13-14th September, 2013 by Regional Centre Of Organic Forming, N.S. Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
2. “Leprosy Elimination Action Programme(LEAP)” on 24th August, 2013 by Ecumenical Sangam, Nagpur.
3. “Organic Forming” on 25-26th March, 2013 by Regional Centre Of Organic Forming, N.S. Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
4. Participated in the “4th Indian Youth Science Congress” on 9-11th November,2012, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
5. “ Workshop on Molecular Biology” on 4th February, 2012, by HiMidia Laboratories Pvt. Sponsored links :
Ltd. in the department of Microbiology, Guru Nanak College of Science, Ballarpur, Dist. Chandrapur, 442701.
6. “Role of Microbiologists, Chemists and Nutritionists in Food Safety (State level)” on 27- 28th January, 2011 by UGC, Guru Nanak College of Science, Ballarpur, Dist. Chandrapur, 442701.Training programme :
1. “Production of Various Bio-fertilizer and Soil Testing” from 21st May to 4th June 2012, by DEENEE CHEMICALS PVT. LTD., 37/9, M.I.D.C. road ,Padoli, Chandrapur, 442406.Other Qualification :
1. Diploma in Maharashtra State Certificate In Information Technology (MS-CIT) with 84%, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai, July 2007.Working Experience :
I have worked as Lab Assistant in Post Harvesting Technology at Central Citrus Research instituteFormerly known as NRCC, Nagpur under the Contractor Mr. YogeshBangde, CCRI Nagpur from 18 November 2014 to 27 April 2015.
I have completed 15 days training on “Production of Various Bio-fertilizer and Soil Testing” in DEENEE CHEMICALS PVT. LTD.Chandrapur.Personal Details :Father’s Name : Kurmdas B. PawadeMother’s Name : Rajani K. PawadeDate of Birth : 01st Dec, 1991Marital status : UnmarriedLanguages : English, Hindi, MarathiHobbies : Drawing & listening to MusicMy Strengths : Punctual, confident, quicklearner, self motivated
Above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.PLACE : NAGPUR
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.