Educational Qualification :
** 10th Passed in 2002 from CBSE
** 10+2 Passed in 2004 from CBSEProfesssional Qualification :
Masters in physiotherapy-MPT (Musculoskeletal) from Manav Rachna International University,Faridabad -Approved by UGC (Final Result Awaited)
Bachelors in Physiotherapy from Amity Physiotherapy College ,New Delhi
** Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,Delhi
** Recognised by The Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
** Approved by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists
Registration no.-PR-1309(The Delhi Council Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy)Work Experience :
** Worked as a Doping Control Official ,conducted by the Doping Control Division, CommonWealth Games 2010, Delhi in accordance with the guidelines of the World Anti Doping Agency.
** Worked as a Doping Control official at National Games 2011,Jamshedpur in accordance with guidelines of National Anti Doping AgencyInternship :
Sucessfully completed Six month post examination training of Compulsory Internship at Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital,New Delhi from 29 Sep 2008 to 28th March 2009.Research Dessertation :
“Comparison of balance with strength training on functional stability with chronic ankle sprain.”- MPTClinical Exposure :
1) Worked as a trainee at Lions Kidney Hospital,Delhi for one year.(BPT-II year)
2) Worked as a trainee at Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital,delhi for one year.(BPT-III year)
3) Worked as a trainee at Aruna Asaf Ali Govt. Hospital,Delhi for one year (BPT-IV year)
4) Worked as a trainee at Sarvodaya hospital ,Faridabad for one year (MPT-Ist year)
5) Done Research dissertation work at Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, New Delhi(MPT- II year)Seminars/ Workshops Attended :
** Participated in 46th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Physiotherapists, Dehradun
** Attended Rheumatology update 2008, Delhi Rheumatology Association, New Delhi-2008
** Workshop on Hand Rehabilitation, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi-2008
** Attented Seminar on Clinical Reasoning and Spasticity, Amity Physiotherapy College, New Delhi-2008
** Participated in seminar on “Bone Health,”( 1st December,2009).,Faridabad institute of technology ,MRIU ,Faridabad.
** Participated in 14th commonwealth international sports science congress,2010,held at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
** Attended the workshop from 24th to 27th September in Manual Therapy and Taping for Vertebral Column and Pelvic Complex” at 14th Commonwealth International Sports Science Congress 2010 held at ManavRachna Intewrnational University, Faridabad.
** Attended the “International Seminar – Worksite Health Promotion & Applied Ergonomics” on March 14 , 2011.
** Got meritorious position in ‘Physiogyan’ held at Delhi,2008Skill Sets :
1. Sponsored links :
Excellent knowledge of computer skills including MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint & MS-Word.
2. Good communication skills with high levels of integrity and creativity
3. Positive attitude towards learning
4. Ability to handle pressure and think out of the boxExtra Curricular Activities :
1. Participated in plays and quiz at school level
2. Participated in Cultural Item presented in the Republic day parade 2003 at Rajpath and got Ist prize by the Ministry of Defence,Govt of India
3. Actively participated in Cultural activites at College Level
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.