Dr. HRISHIKESH S ACHARYA
S A ACHARYA
DATE OF BIRTH:
07TH September 1992 (24 Years).
B 402, ORCHID
VASAI WEST – 401202
The objective is to serve the people by using my medical qualification and experience and my desire is to help them/guide them in maintaining good health and to keep them away from sufferings of any diseases.
I want to practice in your prestigious institution with the assistance of learned & experienced Doctors of your esteemed institution, where I can learn many things to improve my knowledge and pave the way for my future goals. I hope that my qualification, experience and knowledge can be utilized for the maximum benefit at your organization
BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY. (B.A.M.S.), From K L E UNIVERSITY BELGAUM KARNATAKA.DURING 2015-16 WITH 70 % Marks.
PU from Karnataka Board 2009-2010 with First Class.
S.S.C from Board of Secondary Education, Karnataka in 2008 with Distinction 87.52%.OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
Enrolled as a student for a Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine from PD Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Centre starting from July 2016.
Attended Clinical Skills Lab & Workshop on Basic Life Support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College & KLES Prabhakar Kore Hospital.
Attended a National Level Seminar on Infertility conducted by Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College of Ayurveda Udupi.
Attended an interactive session on Agada Tantra (Toxicology) conducted by Entomology Department of Karnataka University Dharwad.
MY AWARDS & HONOURS:
Awarded the Second Prize for Sanskrit Shloka Recitation from KLE Ayurveda College Belgaum during my First Year BAMS Professional Course.
Delegate for Ayurveda World Congress held at Bangalore in the year 2011 during my First Year BAMS Professional Course.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Participated in Ashtanga Hridaya Shloka Recitation conducted by Ayurveda Academy Bangalore. Sponsored links :
Participated in N.S.S. Camp and free Ayurvedic Medical camp at K K Koppa a Village in Dharwad during Third Year BAMS Professional Course.
1. As a part of my Internship I was posted to Vivekananda General Hospital, Hubli for two months. During this period, I have attended Patients in ICU ward for 10 days and 20 days in Post Operative Ward.
2. During my Internship I have attended to many patients with different types of diseases in Vivekananda General Hospital with the help of Senior Doctors.
3. During my posting to Vivekananda General Hospital, Hubli for two months I got opportunity to be familiar with various allopathic medicines & methods of treatment since it were a General Hospital (allopathic hospital).
4. Apart from the above as part of my Internship I have worked in all the departments of our College Hospital and attended various types of patients.
5) I have given a clinical case Presentation during Internship Programme as part of the curriculum which is enclosed for your perusal.
6) Gave a Power Point Presentation on the following:
(a) Ayurvedic Formulations (Maha Narayana Thaila & Dhanwantari Thaila).
(b) Investigation (Serum Acid Phosphatase).
7) Now, I am fully confident that I can treat the patients with Ayurvedic medicines & Panchakarma Chikitsa.
Languages known:English, Hindi, Sanskrit and Kannada
The Information given above is true to the best of my knowledge. I assure you that given an opportunity to work in your esteemed institution, I will put in my best efforts to execute the work entrusted to me positively & uphold the best practices of the institution.
(Dr. Hrishikesh S Acharya)
Date: Place: Mumbai
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.