CAREER OBJECTIVE :
A proactive, adaptable and conscientious as Mechanical Engineer with around 5 years of Experience in power plant and HVAC. In power plant 2.5 years experience in 10 MW Captive co-generation Thermal Power plant . Overcomes challenges through a tenacious and questioning approach drawing on wide-ranging technical expertise. Also an articulate and diplomatic communicator plus an effective team player with strong coaching skills. Consistently works to the highest professional standards and thrives when working as part of a cohesive team to deliver projects that yield multiple business benefits.EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
B. E. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING from VISHWESHWARIAH TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY IN 2002 to 2006.PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE :
PRESENT ORGANIZATION :
Presently I am working with the “HOTHUR GROUP”, Bellary” Karnataka in “POWER PLANT O&M” Dept, as an ‘O&M Mechanical Engineer’ since DEC 2010 to till date. wherein I am serving is as shown below.
Job Responsibilities :
I have been entrusted the responsibility to handle operation and maintenance of 10 MW Thermal captive co-generation Power plant and equipments being used for plant operation as listed below.
** To observe 1*25 TPH AFBC boiler of Thermodyne make.
** To observe 3*10TPH WHRB boiler of Thermodyne make.
** 10MW Siemens Steam Turbine.
** 50 tph coal crusher and 46 tph screen of coal handling plant.
** Regular monitoring of utility like DEAERATOR, BOILER FEED PUMP,CEP PUMPS,LP DOSHING, HP DOSING PUMP.
** In addition to routine day-to-day jobs and troubleshooting, I am actively involved and responsible for preventive and predictive maintenance jobs, managing breakdown.
Worked as a Mechanical Engineer in ZAMIL O&M, KSA. Sponsored links :
From Jan 2010 to Nov 2010 :
Zamil O & M is one of the leading diversified companies and one of the most Respected and trusted names in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Company has actively Participated in the economic diversified programme of Saudi Arabia to create a Viable organizational base, parallel to the oil industry.
1. Develops and manages preventive maintenance programs, including new Preventive maintenance procedures, work reviews and approval.
2. Blowers, compressors, Valves, Cranes, Rotating Biological Contactors, Filter Press, Clarifiers, pumps.
3. Manhole/Storm drainage systems, super blocks, Potable & waste water pipeline Works.
4. Manages inspection reportings, corrective actions and change control Activities troubleshoot and perform root cause failure investigations.
5. Provide technical support to facilities and other site departments as Needed for troubleshooting, repair and process optimization.
6. Preparation and Completion of Job orders.
7. Preparation of purchase list.
8. Self motivated, independent worker with strong analytical and problem Solving skills to provide engineering support for plant facilities, process Equipment system.
9. Maintenance of stores.3 Presently Working as Mechanical Engineer at Poweronics Pvt Ltd, Siruguppa from Jan 2007 to Dec 2009. :
** Boiler, manufactured by Thermax, with Superheater outlet
** steam flow 27 tons/hr, Boiler outlet pressure 65kg/cm2, SH steam temperature 485 °C, Circulation type natural, Mode of Biomass, Ignition source Wood,
** Responsible for startup operation, control, coordination and supervision of operations in utility units
** Coordinate periodic plant check-up, utility quality adjustment,operating condition changes and following –up of maintenance activities in area
** Provide shift reports on major items as takeover-note for next shiftCOMPUTER SKILLS : MS Office, AutoCad, ERP-SAP.GIS,
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.