CURRICUMLAM VITAE :
Girish Pandurang AtpadkarEmail : girish.atpadkar AT rediffmail.comMobile No. :+91 9527449482.Career Summary :-
More than eight years of work experience in inventory, started as Assistant Storekeeper and later on handling responsibilities of independent Sr. Storekeeper.
Possess good communication skills with a quick responsiveness to learn new technologies and ideas.Career objective :
To be in an organization where I can nurture my skills, talents and work in competitive environment, to meet challenges, to make my service indispensable to those I work for and I would like to rise along with the organization.Current Employer : Midas Shelters Pvt Ltd (1st January 2011 to till date)Designation : Store Keeper (Role-store incharge)Project : Marvel Ganga Fria/ Isola/ Aeries/ EscasoPosition Held : Store KeeperRole and Responsibility :Receiving :
1. Receives all incoming shipments; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or delivers received items to addressee.
2. Receives, classifies, and credits returned or reclaimed materials, supplies, and equipment and replaces them in stock according to an existing storage system.
3. Unpacks materials, supplies, tools, and equipment; verifies articles received against packing list and purchase orders; counts or weighs the articles; stores articles in prescribed bins, racks, shelves, and floor or yard sites.
4. Inspects incoming materials for wear, damage, or defects; reports any discrepancies or damage in materials received; notifies the proper person if repairs or adjustments are required.
5. Co-ordinate with the Site Incharge/Purchase Dept. for the Challans pending at site.
6. Processes receiving and delivery for inventory and non-inventory items purchased.
7. Goods Receipt Note (GRN) Preparation and communication with Finance / Purchase.
8. Co-ordinate with Engineer regarding stock status of the items, which are required on the regular basis so that he can raise Indent and the material, arrives with in the lead time.
9. Issue Ledger management and control at site.Material Issue :
1. Issues articles upon requisition; may use hand tools to cut stock to size prior to issue.
2. Stages most materials, supplies and equipment for crews.
3. Assembles materials from requisition forms; loads and unloads equipment and supplies from trucks.
4. May determine material requirements from general item descriptions or from construction drawings or specifications, may contact vendors to determine availability of parts and equipment.
5. Appraise the Site Incharge and Purchase dept. regarding the scrap accumulated at site.Material Ordering :
1. Writes up purchase requisitions to maintain adequate inventory of materials and supplies and initiates special orders for materials and parts for special jobs.
2. Sponsored links :
Co-ordinates with Engineering Department regarding materials for planned jobs. Works with Accounting Section concerning discrepancies in deliveries and to identify and anticipate problems regarding a transaction on a purchase or delivery.
3. Coordinates with Purchasing Section on materials relating to purchases, inventory, and non-inventory items according to specifications and standards.Material Control :
1. performs the clerical checking of new stores as they are being received.
2. Performs clerical duties associated with storekeeping function.
3. Prepares form records and obtains necessary signatures for stock issued.
4. Labels items for storage as required; assists in filing receiving reports and requisitions.
5. Maintains the stock area, warehouse, and other work areas in a clean and orderly condition (5s Activity).
6. Ensures the security of equipment and supplies kept in storage areas by locking up the equipment as needed.
7. Processes the return of materials to vendors or materials to be scrapped or junked.
8. Solves difficult problems such as tracing purchase documents or partial shipments.
9. Operates an on-line computer system to access, input, and change inventory data and related information; applies code number to materials and equipment from existing code system.
10. Co-ordinate frequently to the Site Incharge or Purchase Department for the material lying excess at the site so as to avoid dead stocks piling.SHAPOORJI PALLONJI &CO LTD :Project : - : SP Infocity, Fursungi, PuneClient : SPREPosition Held : Asst. StoreEducation Qualification :
** 10th passed from Kolhapur board Satara (II DIV)
** 12th passed from Pune board Pune (II DIV)
** B.A passed from Pune university Pune (55%)Personal Traits :
Honesty, Sincerity, Time PunctualityComputer Skills :
Microsoft Office 2007, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet Explorer, OutlookSoftware Skill :
SAP MM- 3,ERP & Internet ApplicationsPersonal Profile :Name : Mr. Girish Pandurang AtpadkarFathers Name : Shri.Pandurang Shivram AtpadkarAddress : Sr.No 19C, Samadhan Bldg, 2nd Floor, Opp Trimurti Engg. Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Gondhale Nagar, Hadapsar, Pune 411 028Dist : PuneState : MaharashtraDate of Birth : 27-May-1984Marital Status : MarriedLanguage Known : English, Marathi, HindiNationality : Indian Religion: HinduDeclaration :
I do here by confirm that the information given in this form is true to do the best of my knowledge and belief.Date :
(Girish Pandurang Atpadkar)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.