NIDHI AGARWALEmail : Nidhi.agarwal251 AT gmail.comPhone : 8095111548Career Objective :
To acquire a position in Clinical Research while continuing to develop my interests in manual therapy and improving my knowledge in health care domain.Work Experience :
1) Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Jaipur Jan-2013 to June 2013.
2) Metro Mass hospital and hear institute, Jaipur 1st July- 2013 to 31st July 2013.
3) Bhatiya Hospital Consultant physiotherapist, Jaipur Aug. 2013 to Feb. 2014.
4) Portea Medical Consultant physiotherapist, Bangalore March 2014 to till nowClinical Trials network Certified :
** This is a 12 module online certification course which I have to done to get the basic knowledge about the Clinical analysis.
** Learnt basic knowledge about ICH-GCP guidelines.Job Responsibilities :
** Working as a Home health care consultant. This had given me an opportunity to learn more in the Physiotherapy area. I have got chances to look at various kind of patients, who had suffered a different issues, I have learnt about these issues deeply and provided a pro per treatment to all the patient.
** Assess physical condition of patients to diagnose problems, provide treatment for the all the health related issue, which include the physiotherapy exercises, XRay suggestion.
** Possesses good experience in maintaining records of all the patients including submitting patient case files on regular basis. This includes help me to keep the track of all the examination details, diagnosis, treatment plan and further analyzing the health improvement of the patient.
** Possesses good understanding of health related issues.
** Enthusiast to learn more in the patient related issues.
** Plan appropriate treatments.
** Utilize graduated exercise programs involving strengthening, stretching, hydrotherapy, breathing and relaxation.
** Performed spinal and peripheral joint mobilization and manipulation
** Use equipment including weights, traction, cold packs and electrical treatments to ease pain, improve range of motion and reduce swelling.
** Retrain patients to walk.Other Departmental Experience :
1) Outpatient Physiotherapy 2) Indoor Physiotherapy
** Intensive care unit Medical and surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, pediatric, Neonatal.
** Neurology and Neurosurgery
** Obstetrics and Gynecology
3) Speech and language rehabilitation 4) Prosthetic and Orthotic rehabilitation
** Jaipur Foot
** Upper Extremity Prosthesis
** Polypropylene Orthosis for all deformities
6) Hand rehabilitation and Plastic surgery
10) Community Based rehabilitationExtra curriculum :
1. Sponsored links :
Gold medalist in diet nutrition & health education diploma from vardhaman mahaveer open university, Kota in June 2012, Gold Medal Received by Smt. Margaret Alva Governor of Rajasthan.
2. “National physiotherapy conference 2011” by professor Uma Shankar Mohanty president of Indian association of physiotherapy.
3. Participated in hands on workshop- ''Neuro Development Technique'' by Ass. Prof. Dr. S.T. Parmer.
4. Participated in hands on workshop.-“Manual therapy and Tapping technique for knee joint'' by prof. Uma Shankar Mohanty.
5. Attended training on the C.M.E. program –“Advanced management in the treatment of knee problems conservative and surgical”.Professional Qualifications :
** B.P.Th. (Final year) 2011-12 JRNRV University (Udaipur) 72.00%
** B.P.Th (3rd year) 2010-11 JRNRV University (Udaipur) 71.00%
** B.P.Th (2nd year) 2009-10 JRNRV University (Udaipur) 71.33%
** B.P.Th (1st year) 2008-09 JRNRV University (Udaipur) 74.12%Key Skills and Attributes :
** Comprehensive problem solving abilities
** Good written, communication and interpersonal skills
** Capable to sustain hard work to ensure time bound results.
** Willingness to learnPersonal Details :Father’s name : Shri Kailash Chand AgarwalDate of birth : 26 June 1989Marital status : MarriedLanguages Known : English, Hindi.
I hereby affirm that the information in this document is accurate and true to best of my Knowledge.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.