Be part of an organization, which provides me ample opportunities to exercise my skills and establish myself in an airline service industry.PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Diploma in Airline and Airport Management (From AIRLINE TRAINING ACADEMY, TRIVANDRUM)
2. IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations In Passenger Handling (certificate course with IATA)Topics Covered in DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE &AIRPORT MANAGEMENT, :
** Airport Ground Handling.
** Passenger service & Check in Procedures.
** Ground Operations and Ramp Services.
** Flight Documentation.
** Inter-Airline & Airport Communication.
** Cargo Handling/Airside Safety.
** Travel Services & Air Fares.
** Travel & Tourism Operation.
** World Geography.
** Air Fares & Ticketing.
** Computer Reservation System (GDS-AMADEUS).
** General Aviation & Aircraft Technology. Topics covered in IATA DGR in Passenger Handling,
** Passenger & Baggage Handling.
** Cabin crew – DGR Handling.
** Security Screening – DGR Handling.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Sponsored links :
B.Sc Chemistry from Kerala University.
2. Vocational Higher Secondary from Board of Higher Secondary Examinations, Kerala.
3. S.S.L.C from Board of Public examinations, kerala.TECHNICAL SKILLS :
2. Diploma in Graphic Designing.
3. MS Office.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES :
Working as a Cargo Assistant Trainee in Air India Cargo at Trivandrum International Airport since February 2012
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.