Email- pradeepkumaryadav999 AT gmail.com
Email-pyadav2011 AT yahoo.co.inMobile No. :+91 9012380178.Carrier Summary :-
More than Six years of work experience in inventory started as Assistant Storekeeper and later on good the responsibilities of independent Sr. Storekeeper . Possess good communication skills with a quick responsiveness to learn new technologies and ideas.Carrier objective :-
To be in an organization where I can nurture my skills, talents and work in competitive environment, to meet challenges, to make my service indispensable to those I work for and I would like to rise along with the organization.Current Employer : (1st March 2010 to till date)
M/s FERNAS construction india Pvt limited an ISO 9001, 9002 & 14001 company which has taken a giant leap, in consolidating its position as a leading multidisciplinary engineering and construction company, in such diverse fields as Cross Country Pipelines, Tank age, Piping Process Plants Industrial Civil Construction, Electrical and Instrumentation work on turnkey / composite conventional basis. It has one of the largest fleet of construction equipments in AsiaDesignation : Sr. Store Keeper ( Role-store incharge)Project : South Jetty Pipeline Project, Paradeep ,OrissaM/S FERNAS CONSTRUCTION INDIA PVT LTD :Project :- : South Jetty Pipeline Project Paradeep (Approx.Cost-300 crores)Client :- Indian oil corporation LimitedConsultant :- Engineers India LimitedPosition Held : Sr.Store KeeperRole and Responsibility :RECEIVING :
1. Receives all incoming shipments; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or delivers received items to addressee
2. Receives, classifies, and credits returned or reclaimed materials, supplies, and equipment and replaces them in stock according to an existing storage system.
3. Unpacks materials, supplies, tools, and equipment; verifies articles received against packing list and purchase orders; counts or weighs the articles; stores articles in prescribed bins, racks, shelves, and floor or yard sites.
4. Inspects incoming materials for wear, damage, or defects; reports any discrepancies or damage in materials received; notifies the proper person if repairs or adjustments are required.
5. Processes receiving and delivery for inventory and non-inventory items purchased by satellite warehouses.
6. Goods Receipt Note (GRN) Preparation and communication with Finance / Purchase
7. Issue Ledger management and control at siteMATERIAL ISSUE :
1. Issues articles upon requisition; may use hand tools to cut stock to size prior to issue.
2. Stages most materials, supplies and equipment for crews.
3. Assembles materials from requisition forms; loads and unloads equipment and supplies from trucks; loads docks and runways.
4. Handles all issuances of construction meters (hydrant meters) to outside customers and processes receiving of returned construction meters following proper procedures.
5. May determine material requirements from general item descriptions or from construction drawings or specifications, may contact vendors to determine availability of parts and equipmentMATERIAL ORDERING :
1. Writes up purchase requisitions to maintain adequate inventory of materials and supplies and initiates special orders for materials and parts for special jobs.
2. Co-ordinates with Engineering Department regarding materials for planned jobs. Works with Accounting Section concerning discrepancies in deliveries and to identify and anticipate problems regarding a transaction on a purchase or delivery.
3. Coordinates with Purchasing Section on materials relating to purchases, inventory, and non-inventory items according to specifications and standards.MATERIAL CONTROL :
1. Sponsored links :
Performs the clerical checking of new stores as they are being received; may work outdoors or away from the supply yard i.e., may deliver parts to crews or other District facilities.
2. Performs clerical duties associated with storekeeping function.
3. Prepares form records and obtains necessary signatures for stock issued.
4. Labels items for storage as required; assists in filing receiving reports and requisitions.
5. Maintains the stock area, warehouse, and other work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
6. Ensures the security of equipment and supplies kept in storage areas by locking up the equipment as needed.
7. Processes the return of materials to vendors or materials to be scrapped or junked.
8. Solves difficult problems such as tracing purchase documents or partial shipments.
9. Operates an on-line computer system to access, input, and change inventory data and related information; applies code number to materials and equipment from existing code system.M/S FERNAS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD. :Project :- : Dahej Vijaypur Pipeline Project (Approx.Cost-450 Crores)Client :- Gas authority Of India Limited (GAIL)Consultant :- TractablePosition Held : Store KeeperM/S PUNJLLOYD LTD. :Project :- : Dahej Vijaypur Pipeline Project-2, SPD-1 VALAN (DVPL-II)Client : GAIL (INDIA) limitedConsultant : Engineers india limitedPosition Held : Store KeeperProject :- : Bharadrawadi Rdhanpur Pipeline Project (BRPL)Client : Cairn energy indiaConsultant : Engineers india limitedPosition Held : StorekeeperM/S JAI HIND INDIA PVT LTD. :Project :- : Morbi Mundra Pipeline Project. (MMPL)Client : Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL)Consultant :Tehran jonoobPosition Held : Asst. Store KeeperM/S PUNJLLOYD LTD. :Project :- : East West Pipeline Project-SP-6A (EWPL)Client : RelianceConsultant : Gulf Interstate Engineering. (Huston, Texxas)Position Held : Asst. StoreEducation Qualification :
10th passed from U.P. board Allahabad (II DIV)
12th passed from U.P.board Allahabad (I DIV)
B.A passed from ccs university Meerut (55%)Professional Qualification :
Perusing Advance DiplomaIn MATERIAL MANAGEMENT from (IIBMS) MumbaiPersonal Traits : :
Honesty, Sincerity, Time PunctualityComputer Skills : :
Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2000,MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS FrontPage, Internet Explorer, Outlook,Software Skill :- :
SAP MM- 3,Working knowledge of Oracle Applications,& internet ApplicationsPersonal Profile :Name : Mr.Pradeep KumarFathers Name : Shri.Richhapal SinghVill. : IsmailpurDist. : BulandshahrState : Uttar PradeshDate of Birth : 01-Nov-1985Marital Status : Married.Language Known : English, Hindi.Nationality : Indian.Religion : HinduPassport No. : J0057253Place of Issue : GAZIABADDate of Issue : 18-MAY-2010Date of Expiry : 17-MAY-2020Declaration :
I do here by confirm that the information given in this form is true to do the best of my knowledge and belief.Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.