Career Statement :
Aiming to scale heights in Mechanical Engineering with an organization of repute.Synopsis :
A goal oriented individual with reliable knowledge of various aspects of Engineering.
Endowed with a passion of winning as evinced through demonstrated abilities in studies & academics.
Completed Diploma in Machine Tool Technology(DMTT) from Sri Jayachamarajendra Polytechnic (SJP) in Bangalore. Undergone a Training Programme at Taegutec India Pvt Ltd , Quality Control from 2006 to 2007.
Pursuing B tech In Computer Integrated Manufacturing – IIIrd year through IGNOU. A keen communicator with dynamic relationship building, analytical & problem solving abilities.Academia :
Diploma in Machine Tool Technology (DMTT) from Sri Jayachamarajendra Polytechnic(Bangalore), With an aggregate of 82%
S.S.L.C from Govt. High School, Jeevanbhimanagar, Bangalore with 79%.
Pursuing B Tech in Computer Integrated Manufacturing – IIIrd year (from 2009 till date)Experience Summery :
Have got experience in Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Quality Systems (Documentation).CURRENT EMPLOYER : Sansera Engineering Pvt. Ltd – Plant 3 (SEPL – 3)COMPANY PROFILE : Sansera Engineering Pvt. Ltd was incorporated in 1987 by Mr. S Sekhar Vasan
with a vision to cater to the needs of the Engineering Sector with a Global Presence in the market.It is ISO 14001 :2002, TS16949:2004, and OSHAS 18001:2007 CERTIFIED company. The company is a leading manufacturer of Rocker Arm, Crank shaft, Intermediate shaft, Balancing shaft made to customer's specifications and requirementsSome of its major clients are :
1. Bajaj Auto Ltd
2. Suzuki Motors Corporation
3. Harley Davidson Motors Corporation
4. Yamaha Motors Pvt Ltd
5. Motori Mineralli
6. Honda Motors and Scooters IndustriesDESIGNATION : QUALITY ENGINEER (QUALITY SYSTEMS)DURATION : JULY 2010 TO TILL DEC 2011JOB PROFILE/ RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. To prepare MIS, Audit plans, Presentations on MRM, setting objectives and timely updations.
2. To ensure TS 16949, EHS 14001 and OHSAS 18001 mandatory requirements of a plant.
3. To maintain quality systems procedures and records in respective operational area.
4. To handle customer complaints independently and to prepare 8D for all customer complaints with CAPA.
5. Sponsored links :
To perform Process FMEAs and revision of FMEA during customer complaint.
6. Member of Small group activities.
7. To ensure Process Audit and Product Audit according to Plan.
8. To ensure updation of trends of all the parameters affecting the company growth.
9. To raise and monitor Engineering change requirements and ensure documents like Control Plans, Process Flow Diagram, and Process drawing matching with actual working process.
10. To ensure documents near each work stations.
11. To conduct Aspect Impact study and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment.CURRENT CTC : 3.80 LAKHS PER ANNUMEXPECTED CTC : AS PER COMPANY NORMS.PREVIOUS EMPLOYER : TAEGUTEC INDIA Pvt. Ltd:COMPANY PROFILE : Taegutec India Pvt. Ltd, ISO and AS9100 CERTIFIED, An Engineering Industry,
is Pioneer in manufacturing tools like inserts and tool holders, Milling cutters Drills, Reamers for different applications. This is one of the major MNC’s in India having its mother company in Korea.DESIGNATION : JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL and ASSURANCE ENGINEERDURATION : MAY 2006 to JUNE 2010JOB PROFILE/ RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. To Control inspection activities like incoming inspection, first article inspection, patrolling inspection, Stage inspection & final inspection against the specified requirements.
2. To develop quality rating Plans and to perform Supplier Audits.
3. To develop new and improved testing methods and techniques.
4. To identify and record non-conformance found during the process inspection and to verify disposition and corrective action taken.
5. To identify the process improvements in manufacturing.
6. To collect rejection data at all production stages.
7.To create quality mindness in the organization.
8. Planning /allocation/prioritizing of inspection, for the inspectors
9.To maintain the daily rejection reports and maintain the calibration status of all the inspection equipment.
10. Proactively work with manufacturing department to improve the quality of product while in process.
11.To control documents and maintain quality records in the area of work.Technical Know – How :
Well versed with computer Applications like Presentation, Microsoft excel worksheets & Microsoft word document.
AutoCAD for 2D design.
Catia V5 R11.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.