To attain a position where I can apply my skills and knowledge, thereby add values and contributing to the objectives of the organization.PROFILE :
8 years of extensive experience Design in Demonstration and manufacturing.
Dedicated to creating stable learning environment and inspiring people to do their best.
Outstanding creativity in structural design and Ability to quickly grasp
Customer need with excellent interpersonal/ leadership skillsEXPERIENCE :
1. Design experience in manufacturing Industries
Work with United Carton Industries Co. KSA JEDDAH 21418
As a STRUCTURAL DESIGNER FROM 28th march 2008 to Aug 2010Responsible for :
1. Working in the Product development department.
2. Understanding the packaging need of the product and customer
3. Design the packaging for the same and check the suitability as per requirement
4. Produce package or display samples using CAD software Develop andManteno job specification record :
5. Analyze the process design the cutting tools layout accordingly for the mass production. As per specification of converting machine.
6. Preparing manufacturing and packaging instruction for both internal and external customer
7. Meet tight deadlines Finalize specifications and coordination with production staff for on time delivery.
8. Reporting to the die cut manager for the manufacturing process procedure.
9. Responsible for induction training of new employees.
10. Involve in the machine productivity and efficiency trails.2. As a Assembling & Fabrication fitter in Grauer and Weil India Ltd. Pune :
From Dec. 2003 to 2004
It is a heavy duty special purpose chemical plant fabrication division of GROWEL GROUP of India
3. Sidheswar Industries Pvt Ltd Pune as a maintenance supervisor
For More then 25 team Member (1 &1/2Year)TRAINING AND DEMONESTRATION EXEPERIENCE :
TOLANI MARITIME INSTITUTE Taligaon Induri Pune
One of the leading marine engineering institutes in India affiliated with BIT
From 12 January 2005 to 15th Dec2007 as an Workshop Instructor.Responsible for :
1) Work as an instructor and give the training for different fitting and fabrication work.
2) Work on different projects and demonstrate the manufacturing details to the students.
3) Inspect the job of student and maintain the work progress report.
4) Fabricating jigs & fixtures as per the need
5) Work with workshop development program for installation of machine &develop new module for practical.
6) Maintaining the quality document as per organization requirement.
7) Handling all the External work as per the management requirement.Extra activity :
1. Sponsored links :
Project completed successfully Hydro Dynamic Lubrication taste rig.
2. Erection of Oil purifier.EDUCATION :
Completed (I.T.I.) In the Fitter from ITI Bhusawal Jalgaon Maharastra in July 2002
Preceding Part time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Dr. Visvesvaraya Institute of Engineering and Technology Bhopal.
(Completed TOTI Courses from M.T.I. Pawai Mumbai)Advance Qualification (Vocational training) :
1. Pneumatic & Hydraulics. (March 2002)
2. Engineering inspection with precision instrument & Gauges. (March 2002)
3. Calibration of precision instrument & Gauges. (March 2002)
4. C.N.C Programming & Operating. (April 2002)Computer skill : Office suits- MS Office
Auto cad, Artios cad and basic Photo shopPersonal Information :Name :- Raghavendra Kumar Ashok Kumar DixitLanguages Known :- Hindi, English, Marathi ArabicE-mail :- dixitra1984 AT gmail.comSignature :Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.