Roland Clements J
B.E Aeronautical Engineering
NDT Technician/ QC Analyser
Contact No. +91 9940772177
21/5, Sivanathan Street,
Near Vidhya Theatre,
Leading a successful and gratifying career by striving for excellence using all my theoretical and practical learning’s into practice. And willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment. Ready for immediate relocation, if required.
An aeronautical engineer successfully worked on engineering projects, controlling them in terms of time, cost and quality. Thereby ensuring that project tasks are correctly interpreted, planned, and delivered to the customer specification.
Able to ensure that all processes existing and newly introduced are in compliance with Local Government Health, Safety, and Environmental legislation. Currently looking for a suitable position with an ambitious company.
St. Ann’s Matric. Higher Sec. School
· Catia V5
· Auto CAD
· Windows XP, Windows 98
· Microsoft Office
· Design and Structural analysis of a 140 seater passenger aircraft.
· Performance analysis of 140 seater passenger aircraft.
· Design and flow analysis of a ramjet engine.
· C Certificate holder in NCC
· Participated in Ties level Kabaddi Tournament
· Keen planning and implementation in daily activities
· Executive member in event organizing committee
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure as part of a team.
· Understanding of fatigue and crack growth analysis of metallic structures.
· A good aptitude in understanding complex mechanical systems.
· Knowledge in assembly and dis-assembly of mechanical components.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Actively supporting and promoting continuous improvement.
· An ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Able to work to an agreed time scale.
· Father’s Name : JeyaSundar D
· Nationality : Indian
· Permanent address : 13/101,Christu Nagar,
· Languages known : English, Tamil, Hindi (Basic)
s I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Place: Kanyakumari (ROLANDCLEMENTS)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.