To get my career paved in the world of life science with knowledge, skill and advance technology.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Qualification Institute Board/
University Aggregate Year of Passing
M.Sc (Microbiology) P.G.T.D Microbiology,
University 69.4% 2010
B.Sc (Microbiology) L.A.D. College, Nagpur Nagpur
H.S.S.C Kendriya Vidyalaya, BALCO, Korba, (C.G) C.B.S.E 72% 2005
S.S.C Kendriya Vidyalaya, BALCO, Korba, (C.G) C.B.S.E 78% 2003FINAL YEAR COLLEGE PROJECT :
Project Topic Project Brief
Evaluation of genetic variability and genotyping of some citrus accessions using molecular marker. Various accessions of Citrus reticulata (Blanco) are used to evaluate genetic variability by using RAPD marker. By isolating DNA from each accession and amplifying them by using PCR, variability can be checked. The accessions with distinct DNA profile can be used during selection of parent for the development of hybrids.WORK EXPERIENCE :
Working as “Patent Analyst” from April 2011 to till date at Anjan Sen and Associates, Kolkata, W.B.WORK PROFILE :
Analyzing different kinds research papers which are been clamed for patent by reputed organization and drafting them as SOP.CONFERENCE AND SEMINARS ATTENDED :
1. Sponsored links :
National seminar on “Microbiological Developments and Biochemical Research”
2. National seminar on ”Advances in Cosmetics-A Biotechnological Concept”
3. National symposium on “CNS Infections”TRAININGS :
1. Immunological, Molecular and Animal cell culture technique from Central India
Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur.
S. No. Modules Undertaken
i) Polymerase Chain reaction
a) Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
b) Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis(PAGE)
iv) Staining Techniques
a) Coommassie Blue Staining
b) Silver staining
v) Animal Cell Culture
2. Industrial training on Milk Processing from Aarey Milk Scheme, Nagpur.EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
1. Participated in National Level Poster Competition” Astaxanthin from 60 to 16”
2. Participated in National Level Essay competition on the topic-“Global warming –it’s Impact in India”.
3. Winner of Inter-collegiate Dance Competition (Nagpur University-2010)
4. Always take the opportunity to anchor college function and seminars.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.