Aspiring most challenging assignment / position utilizing my abilities developed through my experience and education for career growth based on my merit and to promote the growth of organization.Strengths : Good interpersonal skills, Good communication skills, Optimum knowledge of computers, Adaptability, Leading the teams, can work under extreme climatic conditions, well versed with Aircrafts Ground Handling, Intelligence and Maintenance.Educational Qualification :
1 Diploma(Electrical Engg) AF Jalahalli East Bangalore 74% 1989
2 Graduation(BA) Air Force 2006
3 Higher Secondary (10+2)PCM Bihar Board 64% 1984Service Courses Undergone :
a. 1. Junior Management Course
2. MCF HS / 748 AVRO Aircraft.
3. MCF Chetak/ Cheetah helicopter
4. Boeing 737 Courseb. Training in the following capacity :
1. Handling of small arms and automatic weapons.
2. Security measures to safeguard government property from theft, sabotage and fire risk.
3. Security of secret information and materials.
4. Fire fighting drill and handling various fire appliances.
5. Official correspondence of various nature.CATEGORY : Ex- Air Force (With Effect from 31-12-2006)As Junior warrant officerACHIEVEMENTS :- Twenty years of disciplined service in Indian Air Force with Technical background. Performed multiple nature of tasks through out attributed to Military Service.EXPERIENCE :
(a) Served in Indian Air Force for 20 years in its Transport Aircraft Units (HS/748 AVRO Aircraft) and performing various tasks assigned during that period including Supervising and Handling various Tarmac Activiti Sponsored links :
es, also as Electrical Fitter in Aircraft modification and IIIrd line servicing of HS-748 AVRO Aircraft at 5 BRD, AF STN Sulur, and Experience in maintaining DG Set and MT vehicle.
(b) Supervising various VVIP/ VIP aircraft moment (PM, Various Defence Chiefs and other defence officials, Foreign Dignitaries as well) for last ten years and also various other Commitments of IAF at various IAF bases.
(c) 06 years experience as Security Supervisor of various Air & Ground establishments of IAF.
(d) Dealing with civil agencies during extreme emergency cases such as Earthquakes at Bhuj area of Gujarat, Riots in Gujarat etc.Involved in the evacuation of victims during Bhuj earthquake, Cyclone (Gujarat), Tsunami by IAF aircrafts.
(e) Working experience as Office Supervisor.
(f) HR management and office correspondence.
(g) Office inventory management.
(h) Quality control and logistic procedure
(J) Teaching experience of MCF AVRO a/c
(k) Besides all, knowledge and experiences also Include Basic workshop practices, Electrical Measuring instruments, Basic Eletronics, AC/DC Machines, Transformer and connecting machinery, Accumulators, generation, Transmission of electrical power,MT electrical equipments, etc.
I can handle Facility management,Electrical/civil sevices, Managing Security and Security Guard/Agency, Service Apartment maintenance, Vendor Management,Housekeeping,All Maintenance of AC/Lift, Building / Transport, store inventory,office management,Logistic etcMEDICAL CATEGORY : A4G1LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY :
Language Read Write Speak
English Fluent Fluent Fluent
Hindi Fluent Fluent Fluent
I hope that my hard work and twenty years of experience will give me a chance to work in your organization.
Anticipating positive response.Date :Place : NEW DELHI
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.