Mr. Gourango Bhattacharjee
Near kalpoTaru Bhaban,
Burdwan, pin code no -713 422
West Bengal,Mob. No. : - 9038364982 / 8420540778Email ID. :- gourango.bhattacharjee AT rediffmail.comPersonal Data :- Date of Birth – 28th Feb. 1989. Language known –Bengali, Hindi & English, Marital Status – UN Married.Educational Qualification : -B.A (Hons) passed.Extra Qualification : - Comp. Application(Windows XP, MSOFFICE, BASIC, Windows 98) Auto CAD, Computer typePresent Job : - Now working in Incotech engineers Pvt Ltd.an ISO 9001: 2008 Certified. (Manufacture: -All type of Electrical LT & HT Panel Board) as a Store In-charge maintained proper stock registers, proper materials receiving & distributing, maintains present stock of all switchgear products like ACB (MDO & EDO), MCCB (microprocessor & thermo magnetic Release), MPCB, Contactors, Switch disconnector & Relays, Drive, Soft stators, Capacitors, All digital & analog Meters Make L&T, Siemens, ABB, Schneider & others and looked upon some aspects of sales department.Interest : - Internet, TravelingWork Experience : - From November, 2010 till date in Incotech Engineers Private Limited (Kolkata) -an electrical concern having repute in building LT & HT panels As a STORE IN CHARGE.Material Receipts :-
1. Receiving of various materials and verification of materials received (Physically & Quantity) with reference to Delivery Challans (DC s) and Purchase Order (POs)
2. Preparation of 'Good Receipt Note' (GRN) on daily basis for all Direct and Indirect material received and circulating the copy of information to Purchase section and department concerned
3. Preparation of Good Inspection Report and offering material received for inspection to concerned department / person
4. Ensures updating of daily transactions.
5. To update and verify shortage, against particular BOM/production scheduleMaterial Issues :-
1. Issuing of materials from all stocks to various departments on Material Issue Slips duly approved by competent authority
2. Following First in First out (FIFO) method of issuing in case of material that have self life constraints to avoid expires and change of propertiesInventory Manage :-
1. Adoption of various Inventory control techniques viz. ABC analysis, Vital-Essential- Desirable (VED) analysis, etc. for effective inventory control
2. Sponsored links :
Finalization of Inventory levels viz. Maximum, Reorder, Minimum and Buffer levels for all the production related consumable, keeping in view monthly/ weekly consumption and lead time for procurement
3. Planning of layout of store room so that materials are easily identified and accessible
4. Using Bin cards tagged with respective items to avoid stock-outs and to have better control over the store inventory
5. Feedback to Purchase wing for necessary procurement, action so as to avoid stock-outsStock Verification :-
Conducts periodic stock verification and reconciliation for identification and elimination of discrepancy /pilferage, if any so as to bring it to the notice of higher authorities and also to take corrective actionMaintenance of Records :-
Responsible for ensuring proper computerization and documentation of Good Receipt Note (GRN) · Daily receipts of materials register · Daily issues of materials register · Daily Stock Report · Monthly physical stock report · Stock ledger · Discrepancy Report · Inspection ReportMIS Reports :-Generation of Inventory related reports like daily, monthly inventory statement, Inventory Cards statements (maximum, minimum, reorder and buffers levels) statement showing the details of money, Stock monitoring materials and forwarding to Department Head and other concerned personsJob Profile/Responsibility :
To monitor & control the activity of Warehouse. · Co-ordination with our staff for Receipt of material at warehouse · Co-ordination with our staff for smooth functioning of inward activity. (I.e. resolve the discrepancies if any observed in receipts & documentation). · Do follow up with material dept. to rectify the discrepancies & PO Problem. · Co-ordination with warehouse assistant in Storage, Engraving & Preservation activity · Co-ordination with Material dept. for sending the rejections to supplier. · Co-ordination with our staff in day to day activity of stores. · Inform Dispatch Detail to Mktg. Dept. · Circulate copies of invoices to mktg. Dept. & finance. · To monitor dispatch activity. · Inventory control by proper planning. · Maintaining Clean & Healthy Environment.
I confirm the above details are true to my knowledge & I have put my best foot forward in furnishing all the details in the best way possible.Present Salary : -9238/- INR.Exp. Salary : - 15000/-(Outside India: - As Per Company negotiate/rules.)Date : - 09.05.2013Signature : - Gourango Bhattacharjee
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.