To seek a challenging position as where I can positively contribute to the organization’s growth, maintain long-term association and skills and to deliver high skill performance, effectively contribute to the field of research and to human welfare through life sciences.Academic Qualifications :
M.tech (Biotechnology) from Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 70.42% (2011)
B.tech (Biotechnology) from Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Belapur, Navi Mumbai 63.79% (2009)
Passed H.S.C. from Mumbai University69.83% (2005)
Passed S.S.C. from Mumbai University77.68% (2003)Technical Skills :
Pharmaceutics (Microbial Limit Test, Bacterial Endotoxin Test, Sterility Validation test, Water testing and filtration, and Membrane filtration), Microbiological skills, Analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, IR, Bulk and Tap Density), Molecular biology techniques (plasmid isolation, competent cell preparation, transformation, restriction digestion, etc.)
Well acquainted with Plant Tissue Culture & Animal Tissue Culture techniques.Industrial Training/Projects :1) Carried Out B.tech 6 Months Project at Sandoz Pharmaceuticals, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai :
Duration Jan 2009 to June 2009
TopicStudies on Microbiological practices carried out in Quality Control (QC) Department
For Pharmaceutical purpose.Activities carried out :
Well acquainted and handled HPLC, GC and IR.
Carried Out Sterility Validation Test for a Given Pharmaceutical Product /API.
Carried out BET (Bacterial Endotoxin Test) and MLT (Microbial Limit Test).
WFI (Water for Injection) and PW (Purified Water) Sampling and its analysis.
Determine Bulk Density and Tap density of a given composite powder.2) Carried out M.tech 6 months project at National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune :
DurationJan 2011 to June 2011
TopicEmploying release from apical dominance for in vitro propagation of Bambusa
vulgaris.Activities carried out :
Comparing in vivo and in vitro growth of bud after the release of apical dominance.
Comparing bud break on basal MS in semi solid and liquid medium.
Finding most suitable concentration of BAP in medium for bud break.
Comparing growth of buds in BAP containing medium when inoculated upwards and downwards.
Studying the effect of direct light and dark on bud break.
Shoot Multiplication in appropriate media.
3) Currently doing a project on “Comparative studies on different varieties of chilies using various assays and tests.”Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences attended :
1) Indian Institute For Horticulture Research (IIHR) in Bangalore
2) Chromous Biotech in Bangalore
3) Goa University in Goa
4) National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) in Goa.
5) HPLC Training in Analytical Solutions, Rabale, Mumbai (One Day)
6) Participated in a National Seminar held in Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University, Mumbai (One Day)
7) Green House Technology at National Horticulture Center, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune (One Day)
8) “Frontiers in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics” at Padmashree Dr. Sponsored links :
D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai (Two Days)
9) Participated in Biozeal’09A National Level Technical Fest at Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Department Of Biotechnology, Mumbai (Two Days)Field of Interest :
Pharmaceutics, Microbiology, Analytical techniques, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Plant Tissue Culture, Agricultural Biotechnology, Virology and Drug Designing.Extra Co-curriculum activities :Hobbies :Reading, trekking, Badminton and Cricket
Anchored various programs at school and college level.
Participation in elocution and dance competitions in school.
Qualified Elementary and Intermediate Painting Examination with A grade.Bioinformatics skills :
Well Acquainted with Bioinformatics Tools like Blast, Rasmol, Swiss Pdbviewer, Emboss, Clustal W, Argus Lab Chemsketch, Marvinsketch, Modeller, DS Visualizer etc
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.