RAKESH GORAKHNATH VISHWAKARMA :
Dasharath Kaka patil chawl, Khapdi ka pada, Atali road, Ambivli-W, Pin-421102Contact : 7208340071 / 8879276331Email : rakesh.ambivali AT gmail.comCareer objective :
To advance into Electronics and electronic technology in an organization that can utilize my skills and experience in challenging projects and to grow career in R&D.Educational Credentials :
** Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications with First class, 2012,Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai University.
** HSC with Distinction, 2008, Maharashtra Board.
** SSC with Distinction, 2006, Maharashtra Board.Technical Skills :Area of Interest :
** Analog and Digital Electronic
** Electronic device circuit
** Embedded SystemTechnical Skill :-
** Hands on Experience in Electronics component testing and troubleshooting, Regulated DC power supply design(AC to DC) , PCB layout design step by step
** Knowledge of TCP/IP , ARP ,DHCP ,FTP and Putty ,Mputty tool
** Knowledge of Zigbee ,RS232 , SPI ,I2C, Bluetooth and Wifi
** Knowledge of Embedded C and PIC, ARM microcontroller architecture
** Having Hands on experience on Testing and troubleshooting on Embedded hardware circuit
** Understanding of IoT
** Knowledge of OPAMP, RELAY ,Special purpose Diodes ,DIAC, TRIAC, SCR , IGBJT ,Voltage regulator Multiplier and Power Supply
** Simulation of Electronic circuit by Proteous simulator (Ver-7)
** Hands on Experience Arduino AVR microcontroller ( Uno-Atmega328 , Atmega 2560) and Interfacing of Multi-Relay , Multi-LED , LCD, Motors(DC motor and basic of servo motor) , Serial communication protocol and PWM technology
** Knowledge of Power Electronic Devices (Active Components including FETs, BJTs, Diodes etc.)Computer Skills and Software :
Proteous 7(Simulator),Eagle layout Editor 6.6.0,WPIC2 tool, Arduino IDE tool, C & C++ programming and Embedded C programming , Putty and Mputty toolParticipation in Technical events :
** Participated in workshop on ROBOTICS conducted by LARE.
** Training done on Eagle Layout Editor (PCB design).CAREER SUMMARY :Name Of the company : Precious Alloys India Pvt Ltd.Position : Embedded Engineer - Electronics Hardware (Contractual)Period : Jan2016 to March 2016Duties :
1. Testing and Troubleshooting of Electronics component and BJT and FET's biasing circuit
2. Simulating Electronic circuits by Proteous tool
3. Loading Arduino code ( Arduino AVR Microcontroller)
4. Sponsored links :
Installation of Heat sinks, Faceplates and other accessories on PCB
5. Selection of Electronics component like transistor, Optodevices ,Diodes, Sensors, Relays, Passive and active components
6. Working on Digital rectifier (3A , 10A and 30A) ( AC to DC)
7. Reading wiring diagram and worksheets
8. Doing PCB assembling , Soldering and panel wiring
9. Finding faults in PCB and Designing PCB schematic circuit layout
10. Maintaining Customer relationship and providing solution to customer queriesName Of the company : ERICSSON GLOBAL SERVICES PVT LTD, NAVI MUMBAIPosition :Senior Engineer-L2 assurance- System EngineerPeriod : Dec 2014 to Oct 2015.Duties :
** Installation and configuration SUN and HP system in network
** Testing and Troubleshooting of System hardware like SMPS , PDB-power distribution board , SC- System controller on site
** Assembling System like SP ,PDB ,System board , Front Panel etc and Power cabling
** Replacement activity of CRU ( SMPS , DIMM ,HDD, BATTERY , FAN) and FRU (System board , Front panel , PDB- power distribution board and System controller ) parts
** System efficiency and Performance monitoring, Disk and Network usage
** Monitoring the critical servers
** Configuring FTP, DHCP ,Telnet and SSH services on the machine
** CRON entries for script in server and Providing and revoking access to users according to their requirements
** Meeting client heads to decide process and protocol for upcoming projects.
** Maintaining the customer relationship and providing support for customer queries.Name Of the company : Alcatel-Lucent Management Solution India Pvt Ltd.Position : Assistant Manager–System EngineerPeriod : Apr 2013 to Nov 2014Name Of the company : Reliance Integrated Service Pvt Ltd.Position :GET- Wireless server support EngineerPeriod : Aug 2012 to Mar 2013Final year Project :Title (Degree) : Automatic Meter Reading Using Zigbee.Description : Meter will automatically read the meter reading, calculate the bill amount and display it, display the bill payment due date and automatically cut-off the supply in case of bill payment not made.Platform : AT89C52 Micro controller, RS232 and ZigbeePersonal Details :Date of Birth : 12/06/1990Languages Know : English, Hindi, Marathi.References : AvailableDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.Date :Signature :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.