CURRICULUM VITAE :
SANCHI SACHIN PASTE
Email ID- sanchip1183 AT gmail.comCAREER OBJECTIVE :
Seeking a challenging position in Organization where my skills and knowledge can be best utilized and where I can turn my knowledge and skill into value in becoming an asset for the company.CAREER SUMMARY :
** Having 11 years working experience
** Having dedication, smart-working and leading activities.
** Able to work independently and under pressure.
** Good Expertise in Data Processing with using MS – Excel and MS-Word and Internet.
** A detail oriented and highly skilled in manage the things possesses rich experience as Office Assistant.
** Proficient in managing the documents.
** Excellent in providing comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to colleagues.
** Expert in assisting the seniors and manage the routine daily organization life.PERSONALITY TRAITS :
** An enthusiastic person who performs all office tasks to the highest standard and within given timescales.
** Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both
** Goodtelephone manner and client interface skills.ACADEMIC EDUCATION :
** Completed H.S.C in Science stream from Maharashtra Board in the year of 2002
** Completed S.S.C from Maharashtra Board in the year of 1999.Computer Knowledge :
** Good comprehension skills with a typing speed of 30 wpm
** Excellent knowledge of the MS office tools (expertise in working with MS Excel)
** Internet SavvyPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
1. Supergems India Pvt. Ltd.,Designation : MIS Executive.Key responsibilities handled :
1) Responsible for all aspects of the day to day running.
2) Handling daily correspondence, Emails, Handling Inventory function, Gold stock and diamond stock.
3) Generation and distribution of daily, weekly and monthly reports as per agreed standards and timelines.
4) Create Sales report in excel and provide it on weekly/monthly basis.
5) Create sales invoices in excel or our internal system to be sent to the customers.
6) Send out Quotations as per customer’s request.
7) Maintain inventory report on weekly/monthly basis.
8) Making Sale Bills, Purchase Order.
9) Responsible to handle the telephone enquiries.
10) Working with proper planning with proper timing.
11) Provide general information to the customers as per requirements.
12) Handle all the other responsibilities related to the job.
13) Received transactions data on daily basis and re-organized it for analysis as per the SOP (standard operating procedure).
14) Making Price tag and Certificates.
15) Coordinate with factory line, if necessary.
16) Processed the data with the help of the predefined formulae.
17) Send dispatch report. 1. Sponsored links :
R. Steinmetz Pvt. Ltd.,Designation : Office Assistant.Key responsibilities handled :
1) Handled Online order as per Customer’s requirement.
2) Making Purchase order and Sales order report.
3) Monitoring daily Diamond Breakage Reports,
4) Making Daily Gold Loss Reports,
5) Maintaining Daily Incoming and Outgoing (Export) Pieces in Excel Format and Data Entry in Company’s Software.
6) Collecting and mailing correspondence.
7) Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels. Placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, stocking items, delivering supplies to work stations.
8) Filing corporate documents, records, and reports.
9) Performing basic bookkeeping work.
Familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel-formulas) and Internet.PERSONAL PROFILE :Date of Birth : 11th January 1983.Marital Status : Married.Nationality : Indian.Linguistic Proficiency : English , Hindi, Marathi.Hobby : TravellingDECLARATION :
I declare that the above mentioned information is true as per my knowledge.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.