CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To learn at each stage of life and to grow my intellectual capital and expertise to posses a challenging position in the corporate world.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1. MBA with “Finance & HR” specialization at Utkal University With 71.35%, Bhubaneswar in 2009.
2. BBA from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar with 61.75% in 2007.
3. Intermediate (commerce) from P.N. College Khurda, CHSE with 62.33% in 2004.
4. Class 10th from R.N. High School, Tangisahi , BSE with 63.6% in 2002.COMPUTER SKILLS :Software : MS OFFICE. Internet operationAccounting : TALLY.ERP 9.Platforms : Windows 98/2000/XP, VISTA.PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN :
FINANCIAL RATIO ANALYSIS OF OPGC & NTPC.DESCRIPTION :
In this project the “financial ratio analysis of OPGC & NTPC” I analyzed five years of different ratios of OPGC &NTPC by taking five years balance sheet and profit loss account of these two companies.
WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT IN IMFA LTD.DESCRIPTION :
In this project I have done 5years working capital & different ratios of IMFA by taking 5years balance sheet and profit & loss a/c of the company.
WORK EXPERIENCECompany : BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd.Project : BSC-C&C “JV” Bihar Projects.Package : State Highway 76 & 77 (Raniganj).Period : From Last 2 years.Designation : AccountantCompany Profile :-
BSCPL infrastructure limited formerly B. Seenaiah & Company (Projects) limited, is one of the leading infrastructure companies in India to the nation’s Economic and Infrastructure growth. It offers Highways, Bridges, Airports/ Runways, Irrigation projects, High-Rise Building, Integrated Townships and Hydropower with annual Turnover of Rs.1000 Cr.Roles & Responsibilities :-
Daily updating, recording & entering the manual data of DMIR & DMRR books in Tally ERP 9.
Responsible for MIS, Inventory Management.
Preparing monthly statements of various materials like Cement, Bitumen, Steel, Metal, etc.
Daily preparation of Royalty statements in MS Excel.
Reconciliation of materials against every IPC.
To Facilitate & Co-ordinate matters relating to Internal and Statutory Auditors.
Reconciliation of Site Accounts i.e. Sponsored links :
Site to Site, Site to HO, Site to Intersite etc.
Every month discuss with managers about Reconciliation, Requirements and Performance of Inventory at Site.
Preparation and Maintenance of Books of Accounts and finalization of work, bill processing, and reconciliation of creditors & debtors ledger etc.
Finalization of Site accounts (i.e.) Trail balance, Profit and Loss Account and Balance sheet.
2. Worked as a programme co-ordinator in Arya School of Management & IT.
3. Worked as a part time campus coordinator in NIVL, Bhubaneswer.Job Responsibility :
Basically I deal with registration of candidates
Conducting written test for selection and act as a invigilator .PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE SUMMARY :
Have self motivating ability.
Have efficient expertise on time management.
Having good Organizing qualityACHIVEMENTS :
I have coordinate near about 30 companies’ campus programme in different engineering colleges.
Got second position in GK competition in our university
I was a District level KHOKHO player (won inter school, circle level).DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.DATE :Place :Bihar
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.