SATHISH T D.M.E
D7/14, TNHB Colony,
TamilnaduMobile : +91 9741011805, +91 9500656285Email : tsathish.dmepurchase AT gmail.comOBJECTIVES :
To obtain position as a purchase engineer that utilizes my purchasing experience in the industry as well as to learn about manufacturing operations.Educational Qualification : D.M.E
S. N. Qualification University/Board Year of Passing % of marks Institution
1 S.S.L.C. Secondary Education Board Examination 2006 52% NationalHigh School, Gudiyattam
2. D.M.E Board of Technical Education 2009 66.17% Perumal Manimekalai Polytechnic college, HosurPresent Employer : GE India Industrial (P) LtdAbout Company :Operating in over 100 countries GE India industrial has more than 150 plants located in various parts of the world delivering high quality products. In India, GE India industrial is the amalgamation of the erstwhile lighting business, Control Panels, Circuit Breakers and Power Controls. Headquartered in Bangalore, the combined business is strongly positioned to deliver a higher value proposition to our combined customer base.
Purchase Executive – (10May2010 – Till date.)Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for all material procurement of ACB breakers
Planning the raw material requirement for every month as per the MinMax file.
Reviewing the MPS link frequently to know any updation in the month’s demand.
Planning of Raw material (A & B Class) is calculated based on last two years consumption ratio keeping this data for planning one month firm and two months of tentative forecast requirement is projected to Vendor’s on monthly basis.
Raising purchase order once in a month and getting it approved with Mandated Guidelines.Working in Oracle 11i ERP
C class materials are procured once in a months to avoid follow and to focus on A & B
Review of open purchase orders frequently and to follow up with Vendor for the timely delivery.
Avoiding over stock of material and working with manufacturing department how to liquidize the slowmoving material.
Assiting sourcing department for new source where the material is not supplied by regular vendor on time with good quality.
Review regular processes to stream line and improve thoughts.
Maintaining Optimum inventory ( Matching Materials)
Responsible for Inventory at subcontractors, doing subcon reconciliation monthly and taking action on difference.
Sending the MRN (Material Received Number) report monthly basis to vendor.
Follow up with finance department and arrange payment for vendors.Product Details :
Monthly Output 400 breakers 3 crore
Inventory (Optimum) 150 breakers i.e. Sponsored links :
Inventory Turns 32Achievements :
ACB part Localization
For ACB coil Assembly is procuring from overseas, these we are localizing in IndiaScope : Lead time and cost reduction without effecting Quality.
Saving – 33 K$/annum
Changing the plating supplier
For cost saving.
Saving – 30.24 K$/annum
3. ACB consumable items vendor change.
For cost saving.
Saving 6 K$/annumPrevious Employment :Kone Elevators (P) LtdAbout Company :KONEis one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry,The Company is engaged in manufacturing Elevator, Escalator, Auto door etc….
Diploma Trainee 12June2009 – 05May2010Technical Skills :ERP : Oracle 11i,Computer Skills : MS OfficeCAD : AUTOCADPERSONAL PROFILE :Name : T.SATHISHFather’s Name : V. ThirunavukkarasuDate of Birth : 23.02.1990Permanent address : D7/14, TNHB Colony Bagalur Road,
Hosur – 635 109, Krishnagiri (DT) Tamilnadu.Marital Status : SingleSex : MaleNationality : IndianLanguages Known : English, Tamil, and KannadaDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the above particulars furnished by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.