To become a part of result oriented and successful team involved in innovating and implementing new ideas in tune with latest aviation development and to pursue a successful career in aviation.EDUCATION CREDENTIALS :Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) : 73.58% JAN 07- JUN 09Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering : 72.71% JUN 2004-MAR 2006WORK HISTORY :
AIRINDIA DEC 2009 – MAY 2010
3 months in COMPONENTS OVERHAUL DIVISION in AIRINDIA at Mumbai
3 months in LINE MAINTENANCE in AIR INDIA at Mumbai on following aircrafts are,
1. Boeing 777-200 LR / 300 ER
2. Boeing 747-400,
3. Airbus A-310
Worked as aircraft technician in TANEJA AEROSPACE AND AVIATION LIMITED (TAAL) from 05/08/2010 to05/02/2011 on the following aircrafts are
1. Sponsored links :
P68C fitted with Lycoming-IO-360-A1B6 Engines.
2. Thorp T-211 fitted with Continental O-200 A engine.
3. Cessna Citation CJ2+ fitted with Williams International FJ44-3A- 24 engines.PRACTICAL TRAINING :
In plant experience in the facility of manufacture of aircrafts (P68C Thorp R – 211), and engineers (Lycoming IO – 360-A1B6, Continental O-200A engines) at Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Ltd. (TAAL), Hosur, Tamil Nadu.
Practical training on Learjet 25D, Cessna C – 172, HT-2 and Devon Aircrafts at Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore, Karnataka.DECLARATION :
I do here by declare that the above information given by me is true and correct to best of my knowledge and belief. I also assure complete dedication & hard work towards the organization if provided an opportunity.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.