Academic Qualification :
MSc in Pharmaceutical Medicine from Infectious Disease Department Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai. (Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nasik)
B.pharmacy from Pune university with degree in First class 2009.
H.S.C. passed in Grade first division from Maharashtra State Board in February2005. MASTERS IN PHARMACEUTICAL COURSE
Basic allopathic Subjects Pharmacology
Medical writing Clinical data managment
Medical Department Medico Marketing
Clinical Trials Regulatory
Pharmacovigilance Preclinical Trials
BA/BE study PharmacoeconomicsWorkshops And Conferences :
20th & 21st Feb 10 Workshop on “ Good Clinical Practice & Research Methodology” at UDIRT, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
27th March 11 Fourth Annual Conference on “Research Methodology : What, How and its Future Prospects”at Haffkine Institute For Training, Research and Testing, Parel, Mumbai.
Attented a 2 days national seminar on NANOTECHNOLOGY. Held on 23rd & 24th FEB 2008.
Attended a Workshop on hypertension, Held at Dept Of Medicine at K.E.M.Hospital in DEC 2010.Academic Seminars :
January 2010 – Presented seminar on ‘Alzhimers Disease’ at U.D.I.R.T., M.U.H.S., Nashik, Maharashtra, IndiaAcademic Training :
“One month training in BLUE CROSS LAB PHARMA in Nashik, 2008.Work Experience :Present :Co-Investigator :”Cross-Sectional,Observational Study to Assess the Incidence of Surgical Site Infection & Pattern of Antibiotics Use at Tertiary Health Care Center, Mumbai” At Dept. Sponsored links :
Surgery ,Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital MumbaiPast :Co-Investigator :” Cross-Sectional,Observational Study Prescription Audit in Gynecology” At Civil hospital and Pvt Hospital, Nashik.Practical Performed :-
1. Scientific writing activities including development of Protocol, Patient Information Sheet, Data Collection Form, Inform Consent Document & Report Writing.
2. Prescription Monitoring.
3. Adverse Drug Reaction monitoring.
4. Acquired knowledge about DNA extraction, HPTLC Technique and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring.Research Visits :-
1. National Institute of Immunohaematology NIIH (ICMR) at KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
2. National Institute of Reproductive Health (NIRH) at Mumbai.
3. Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) at Navi Mumbai.Area Of Interest :-
Clinical Trial Monitoring
QA & QC
Medical writingDeclaration :.
I here by declared that the particulars given above are true to best of my knowledge and belief.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.