Career Objective :
The objective is to serve the people by using my medical qualification and experience and my desire is to help them/guide them in maintaining good health and to keep them away from sufferings of any diseases.
I want to practice in your prestigious institution with the assistance of learned & experienced Doctors of your esteemed institution, where I can learn many things to improve my knowledge and pave the way for my future goals. I hope that my qualification, experience and knowledge can be utilized for the maximum benefit at your organizationEducational Qualification :
BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY. (B.A.M.S.) ,N.T.R.UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES .VJA.AP.DURING 2004-09 WITH 70.17%
Intermediate (Bi P.C) in Sri SATYA Jr. College, Mtm from Board of Intermediate, A.P during 2002-2004 with 93.1%
S.S.C in SRI VASAVI E.M .High School, Gudivada from Board of Secondary Education, A.P in 2002 with 86.66%OTHER QUALIFICATIONS :
RASTRABHASHA PRAVEEN , Dakshin Bharat Hindi prachara sabha 2001 in 1st class
PRADHAMA DIKSHA COURSE, Non Formal SANSKRIT Education, Rastriya Sanskrit Sanstan.2005MY MERITS &HONOURS :“JIVAKA AWARD” and Cash appreciation of Rs : 10000/For securing highest marks in Final B.A.M.S. by Himalaya Drug Company
“BEST AYURVEDIC OUT GOING MEDICAL STUDENT OF THE YEAR 2009” in the eve of UGADI PURASKARAMS by National Medical Association Vijayawada on 21-3-2010.
CASH AWARD by Dr. R.Vidyanath for securing highest marks in 1st B.A.M.S. 2006.
SRI J. MADHAVA MEMORIAL SILVER MEDAL by Dr. J.L.N. SASTRY for highest marks secured in Dravyaguna in 2nd B.A.M.S.2007.
“FRIENDSHIP CASH AWARD” for the highest marks secured in SHALYA & SHALAKYA in 3rd B.A.M.S 2009
DR.GNANABHASKARA MEMORIAL GOLD MEDAL by Dr. I.Ramakrishna for highest marks secured in 3rd B.A.M.S 2009
SRI RAOBAHADOOR NANDYALA RANGANADHAACHARYULU GOLD MEDAL for highest marks secured in 3rd B.A.M.S.2009
JOHN WILLIAMS MEMORIAL GOLD MEDAL for securing highest marks in all semesters by Smt P. Nagaratnam of Dr. A.L.GOVT AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL .VJA 2009Extracurricular Activities :
participated as a delegate in National work shop on Ayurvedic drug development for vector bone Disesases, CCRAS.VMC.2010
participated in 10 days Sanskrit sambhashan Sibir by Vishwa Hindu parishad 2006.
participated in N.S.S.Special Camp and free Ayurvedic Medical camp at Penumaka Village,2006
participated in SREYAS 2006 Ayurvedic Medicinal plants Exhibition,by National Medical Association,2006
participated in Yoga and personality development programme by Swamy Satyananada Yoga Ashram (Bihar School of Yoga) 2006..Overview Experience :
1. Sponsored links :
I had attended three Medical camps, arranged by Medical college during my course period in the village Yerrabalem, which is near to Mangalagiri. More than 200 people attended the camp. I have actively participated in the camp and assisted my professors to give better service/treatment to the poor people.
2. Our College has adopted Penumaka village, near Undavalli and every month, college students along our professors used to visit the village to treat the patients. I got the opportunity to visit the village and serve the poor people four times. Here also I had actively participated in the camp and these camps were helpful in improving my knowledge.
3. As a part of my studies I was posted to General Hospital, Vijayawada for one month. During this period, I attended Gynaec ward for 20 days and 10 days for O.P.D. During the Gynaec posting period, I attended many normal delivery and caesarean patients. I have assisted the Doctors in the delivery cases. During O.P.D. posting period, I attended many patients.
4. Apart from the above as part of my studies, I attended all the departments in our College Hospital and all types of patients.
5. During my Internship I have attended many patients with all types of diseases in Government Ayurvedic Hospital, Vijayawada with the help of Senior Doctors.
6. I was posted to Government General Hospital, Machilipatnam for three months during my internship, where I have attended many patients with all types of deceases with the assistance of Senior Doctors. Since it is a General Hospital (allopathic hospital), I got opportunity to be familiar with allopathic medicines.
7. Now, I am confident that I can treat the patients with Ayurvedic medicinesLanguages known : English, Hindi, TeluguDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.