NILESH S. ZADE
(B.E MECH / M.B.A Manufacturing Mgt.)
Rukhmini Nagar, Sindhe Meghe, nszade09 AT gmail.com
Wardha- 442001 (Maharashtra)Career Objective :
Seeking a challenging Position of Mechanical Engineer to Assist the Lead Engineer in Meeting Project Requirements and performing all Technical Duties in a Highly Competent and Efficient Manner.Educational Qualification :
a) MBA in Manufacturing Mgt. from YCMOU, Nashik in 2012 with 62 %.
b) B.E in Mechanical Engg. From Nagpur University in 2008 with 66%.
c) Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from MSBTE, Mumbai in 2005 with 68%.Professional Experience :
A) As junior engineer (operation) in “Purti Power & Sugar Ltd.” Nagpur with 1 X 24.45 MW, Co-generation plant, from Oct 2008 up to March 2011Boiler :-100 TPH at 65 kg/cm2,4900c Natural circulation, bi-drum, top supported, water tube, balanced draft stoker Fire Boiler.Turbine :- Horizontal Impulse, multi- stage,multi-valve, Axial flow, extraction condensing with reduction gear turbine.Job Profile : - Responsible for monitoring the plant operation by on desk controlling as well as ensuring the smooth running of turbine and auxiliaries.
B) Presently working as a Project Engineer for 1X 20 MW co-generation unit, in Mahatma Sugar & Power Ltd, Jamni,(Unit of purti Group of Industries) Dist- Wardha from April 2011 to till date .Designation :
As a Project Engineer.Company Profile :
Mahatma Sugar & Power Ltd. An integrated unit of 20 MW, Co-genration plant , 80 TPH Boiler, 20 MW Turbine , Induced Draught 3 cell Cooling Tower , ESP of Thermax, RCC Chimney,11/ 132 KV Switch Yard which are in erection & Commissioning stage.Job Profile :As a project engineer (erection and commissioning) on site,
who is responsible for,
1. Project Engineering Coordination.
2. Site Management & Execution
3. Supervising all site activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of installation and commissioning of Power Plant Equipment
4. Sponsored links :
Preparing all the temporary services for site construction during the mobilization stage.
5. Reviewing and coordinating subcontractors pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures, plan and activities.
6. Discussing technical issues with consultants with respect to site conditions.
7. Reviewing and coordinating to contractors regarding pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
8. Planning for civil activities such as foundation for Boiler, Turbine, Cooling tower, Water treatment plant, Chimney foundation etc.
9. Managing the erection activities allotted to the respective contractors.
10. Co-ordinate the site as per agreement and work order.
11. Carry out Project Planning & scheduling activities with subordinates and seniors.
12. To inspect the Material received from vendors as per specifications and drawing.
13. Identifying the particular problem areas and assessing the effectiveness of current procedures for handling the problems promptly and efficiently.
14. Carry out review meetings with consultants to sort out technical issues regarding erection, drawings, and commissioning.
15. Implementing necessary modification to suit site condition.
16. Monitoring and implementing the environment health and safety measurements.Trainings :
Inplant Training at “Thermal Power Plant (120 MW)” Koradi, Nagpur.
Inplant Training at “Electrolux Washing M/c” Plant Butibori, Nagpur.Personal Details :Father’s Name : Sureshrao D. ZadeMother’s Name : Swati S. ZadeDate of Birth : 09 May 1985Marital status : SingleNationality : IndianLanguages known : English, Hindi, Marathi.Hobbies : Listening music, Adventure and Travelling, SwimmingDeclaration :
The above information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.With above submission, I do hope your honor will consider my candidature & call me to appear before you.
Nilesh S. Zade
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.