Career Objective :
To pursue a challenging and rewarding career in an organization which respects growth & professionalism; whereby my skills along with academic background and experience would be utilized for the mutual benefits.
Continuously contribute to the growth & development of the organization and to grow along with the organization
Completed Diploma in Optometry TechnologyWork Experience :
Worked with “Lawrence and Mayo Opticals” from September 2009 to July 2010 as an optometrist.Job Profile :Well-versed to do the following :
3.Contact Lens workup and other optometric procedures.During internship programme 2008-2009 worked at the following places :
1. Lotus Eye Hospital, Juhu.
2. Transition India Private Limited
3. Dr. S.S.Bhatti, Deonar.
4. Dr. Kamdar, Retina Specialist, Matunga
5. Dr. Nitin Dedhia, LASIK Specialist, Bandra
6. Baliwalla & Homi Pvt. Sponsored links :
1. Presentation on “Impact of psychosocial aspects of patients fitted with customized ocular prosthesis” in the 34th All India Optometry Conference 2008 at Amritsar
2. Participated in the “Eighth Dr. E Vaithilingam Memorial Scientific Session” held at Elite School of Optometry, Chennai in March’09.
3. Participated in Pilot Training Project held by “Olympics Lions Clubs International Opening Eyes” at Lotus College of Optometry.Participated in various eye testing camps organized by :
a) Lawrence and Mayo at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Colaba
b) Rotary Club of Mumbai at Andheri
c) Rotary Club of Bombay Queen City at High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel
d) Dharavi as part of “Mumbai Eye Care Campaign”Computer Proficiency :
Have hands on MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and other software required to comply with the profession.Other Personal Details :Language Known : Fluent to read, write and speak in English, Hindi, and Marathi.Place : MumbaiDate :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.