Educational Qualification :
Sr no Name of Board/ Institution Examination passed Year of passing
1. Bihar Board SSC 2004
2. UP Board HSC 2006
3. DGCA Paper 1 (AME) 2008
4. DGCA Paper 2 (AME) 2009
6. Hindustan Academy of AME Aircraft Maintenance Engg. 2009Professional Training/ Experience :
Sr no Workshop name Start date End date
1. Systems Gr+ Fan 12.05.10 31.05.10
2. CS and SE Group 01.06.10 20.06.10
3. SR Group 21.06.10 22.07.10
4. UC Group 23.07.10 11.08.10
Implant Training in Air India Express from 12th May 2010 to 10th November 2010 as on their Boeing 737800NG fleet fitted with CFM 56 7B Engines.
Cleared DGCA license examination AME paper 1, 2.Computer Skill :
MS WORD, MS EXCELL, MS POWERPOINT, INTERNET ACCESSCurrent Experience :
Paid Apprentice in Max Aerospace & Aviation Ltd from 24th November 2010 till date.TRAININGS ATTENDED :
1. Fire Fighting Training in Max Aerospace & Aviation Ltd.
2. Human Factor Training in Max Aerospace & Aviation Ltd.
3. Regeneration of DM water plant in in Max Aerospace & Aviation Ltd.Work Experience :Max Aerospace & Aviation Ltd (MRO). :
DGCA (CAR 145), approved, a start up MRO company (since 1994 which provides host of Qualityservices related to Aircraft Maintenance & Repair (M.R.O) to carry out&nb Sponsored links :
Inspection and Testing of Wheels & Brakes, Heat Exchanger, Oil Coolers, Life Vests of B 777, B737, A320/321 / A330 / A340 Aircrafts.
Inspection and Overhaul of various types of Life Vests, Life Preservers , Life Jackets.
Assisted in Implementation of company procedures and processes.
Ensuring compliance to quality system requirements utilizing verification tools such as audits, spot check etc.
Assisted and Prepared documentation for civil, European aviation authorities certification (EASA Part 145), and other internal documents for company as required including QC Manual, Maintenance organization exposition, etc.
Carried out compliance process for NCR raised during EASA 145 Audits.
Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary & Data uploading on website for customer support.
Maintain company calibration records and coordinating with calibration agencies.
Renewal and capability extension for company approval.
Technical Documentation Control :
Updating of CMMs & monitoring the revision status .
Monitoring of SB’s & SL’s.
Monitoring of ADs.
Preparation & Revision of Procedure Sheets.
Monitoring of Miscibility of Consumables used in various areas of the organization.
Monitoring of Staff training record.Hobbies and Interests :
Reading, Music, Movies, etc.Declaration :
I hereby declare that information given above are correct and best to my knowledge and belief.Dated :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.