CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Seeking a challenging career in the quality environment where my technical skills and qualifications as an AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER can be shared and enriched and make a significant contribution to organization with strong work ethics and diligence.SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE :
Three plus years of experience includes working after the completion of Diploma on Mechanical Engineering in the field of Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Which includes Design check, drafting, planning and production of Assembly Automations, High Pressure Booster System, Hydraulic Cylinders, Pneumatic Cylinder and special process machines.PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :Examination Passed : B.E. (Aeronautical)Year of Passing : May, 2010Institution : Hindusthan College Of Engineering, Coimbatore-32 .AREA OF INTEREST :
Fluid mechanicsELECTIVES :
Aero engine and repair maintenance
Aero elasticity and vibration.STRENGTH :
Good analytical, Innovative and creativity skills.
Good Communication skill and leadership qualities.
Well Groomed Appealing Personality
ConfidentEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :Degree in Aeronautical Engineering :College : Hindusthan college of engineering and technology,coimbatore-32Duration : From Jul 2007 to May 2010Percentage of marks : 65%Diploma in Mechanical Engineering :College : Nandha college of polytechnic Erode.Duration : From Jul 2004 to may 2007Percentage of marks : 67%Higher Secondary :School : Amala matriculation higher secondary school,salem-24Passed On : March 2004Percentage of marks : 60%SSLC :School : Amala matriculation higher secondary school,salem-24Passed On : March 2002.Percentage of marks : 60 %SOFTWARE SKILLS :OPERATING SYSTEM : Windows, LinuxPROGRAMMING : Computer Numerical ControlPACKAGES /TOOLS : Catia, Pro-e, AutoCAD, flash.HOBBIES :
Reading BooksRESPONSIBILITIES UNDERTAKEN :
1. Sponsored links :
Team leader in sports organization.
2. In charge of hospitality for college day function.
3. Organizer for rotary kids function.
4. School Pupil Leader.Working Experience :1. Company Name : M/s. Teslead equipments (P) ltd., (HYDRAULIC AND PNEUMATICS)Designation : Production EngineerSpecialization : Production and Planning DepartmentDate of joining : From 23th may 2010 to Till Date.JOB PROFILE :
1. Evaluated and assessed test reports and designs.
2. Prepare Machine Wise Production Plan.
3. Investigation of supply of raw materials.
4. Made budget and time management plans to achieve target.
5. Supervised marketing department for purchase of equipments and materials for production to meet the standard of industry.
6. Strickly to follow 5S in Workplace.
7. Timely reporting to senior production manager about execution of plans and records maintained for effective production.
8. Supported testing team for quality assurance.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.