Carrier Objective :
To work in a Challenging Professional environment and there by utilize my talents, skills and analytical abilities in Finance, Accounts, Costing and Auditing.Major achievements :1. In M/s Acalmar Oils And Fats Ltd. (Adani Group of Companies) :
a. Implemented plant audits in packing section, stores and consumables, Bulk oils and Consumers packs (CP).
b. Plugged Loop Holes, in the area of Cost control/Reduction, in production units and depots management systems.
c. Discussed Major Audit Observations/Issues with respective HODs and resolved the same.2. In M/S ALFARA’A CONSTRUCTION AND INDUSTRIAL GROUP UAE-DUBAI :
a. Implemented Group Companies internal Audits and coordinated in preparation of Group Companies Final Accounts for the year 2006 to 2008.
b. Implemented Effective Cost Estimation and Cost Control Methods, online inter-departmental and inter-company reconciliation systems.
c. Responsible for preparing Group Companies audits manuals. 3. In M/S SUNDARAM MOTORS, implemented finance & accounts, services and parts audits, verification of Manufacturing claims, warranties claims and service orders systems in all the branches.4. In M/S SEMBAWANG SHRIRAM INTEGRATED LOGISTICS (P) LIMITED, Joined as Accounts Officer for Hyderabad Branch and promoted as Internal Auditor of all other branches, implemented Vehicles and Fleet audits, Logistics Contract Management Audit, Depot Audits etc.5. In MIDWEST FINANCE, Implemented hiring and leasing proposals documentation system, achieved collections and funds mobilization targets, attended investigation audit conducted by STATE BANK OF INDIA, Industrial Finance Branch, Somajiguda, Hyderabad.6. In M/S GHANSHYAM DAS UPHADYAY & CO Chartered Accountants, attended audits in manufacturing & servicing industries, Banking and Non-banking Finance Companies, Construction industries and various Government organizations.STRENGTHS -SKILLS-ABILITIES :
1. Significant success in assessing troubled operations and implementing effective turnaround measures.
2. Excellent team builder and leader; managing financial, operational and audit teams in dynamic environments.
3. Strong analytical skills and ability to breakdown complex operations and identify essential functions.
4. Demonstrated ability to advise senior management on all aspects of operations and strategic planning.
5. Above average ability to communicate with and motivate staff in various operational functions.
6. Proven ability to manage the financial operations of companies and move them into growth mode.Education :
1. MBA (Finance) from Dr. C V Raman University Bilsapur (Chhattisgarh) July 2009
2. LLB from Karnataka University Dharwad in May 2002
3. I.C.W.A.I. Intermediate in March 1994.
4. B.Com from Osmania University Hyderabad in March 1989.Computer Skills :
1. Computerized Accounting Packages viz, Ex, Wings, Tally, Profit, and Focus, MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) and other accounting packages.
2. End user operations in SAP (FICO, SD and MM modules).
3. MS Office.Overall experience : 21 years in Costing, Audit, Finance, Accounts and Legal.
Presently associated with Acalmar Oils & Fats Ltd (Adani Group) as “Associate Manager-Management Audit & Assurance Services” (reporting to Vice President- MAAS) From Jan-2010 to till date.Job Profile : Audit Head for 26 depots and 4 plants of southern region (Kakinada, Chennai, Tuticorin, Nellore-Krishnapatnam Port and Head Office at Hyderabad)Job responsibilities :
1. Consolidating external and internal monthly, quarterly audit reports of Southern Region and forwarding to Head Office with respective Plant incharge clarifications, Internal Audit comments, observations and suggestions.
2. Coordinating with HODs in policy & procedural issues and sorting out the deviations.
3. Defining audit scope and designing audit programme & procedures for all Group Companies.
4. Conducting Pre/Post Audits of all high value transactions running with major audit queries.
5. Conducting production audit, quality audit, cost & finance audit, HR and admin audits.
6. Verification of all financial transactions, including pending advances, settlements, suppliers and sub contractors payments, statutory payments, inter branch and inter company financial transactions, inter stock transfers, L/C payments, etc.
7. Approving Cost Estimates of Various products manufactured under different brands.
8. Rate Analysis of Stock & Consumables, Vendor Development, Quotation & rate comparison and review for Economic Procurement done at KOFL & AOFL Plant level
9. Approving inter company stock transfers, funds transfers, material requisitions and other related inter branch and inter company transactions.
10. Drafting Group Companies Finance, Accounts and Audit SOPs & DOAs and reviewing its compliance in the audit area.
11. Active member of Audit core committee for cost control, investigations, settlements & recoveries and for implementing policies and procedures as per designed SOPs and DOAs.
12. Audit of scrap disposal, wastages & defectives transactions. (Scrap Committee Member)
13. Verification and approval of Debit Notes, Credit Notes, Down Payment Requests (DPRs) Inward Bills Registers, Stores Receipts and Purchase orders.
14. Sponsored links :
Audit of Material Consumption Reports, Stock Statements, Cost Sheets, Production statements.
15. Audit of VAT, TDS, PF & ESI, Professional taxes, and other related statutory payments.
16. Conducting Stock Audits (including finished & semi finished stocks) at plants & floor stock in production units, stores and depots through EIAs (External Internal Auditors).
17. Audit of Performance Appraisals, Payroll sheets and approving settlements and recoveries.
18. Ledger Scrutiny (including Vendor-employee, Vendor-Non employee of M/s Acalmar Oils and Fats Limited -AOFL and M/S Krishnapatnam Oils and Fats Private Limited-KOFPL)
19. Over all supervision of Audit works of Plants, Depots, CFA's, Head Office (Hyderabad) & Southern Region.M/s R. C. C. Sales (P) Ltd (Malhotra Group) as “Audit Manager” (reporting to Chief Auditor, Business Unit Head and Group -Accounts Manager) From Jun 2009 to Dec 2009.A sister concern of M/S Vidyut Metallics (P) Ltd- (Malhotra Group), Ist leading manufacturers of Safety Razor Blades, Twin Track Blades in India and the second largest manufacturers of Triple Blade Systems in the world. Also manufacturers and market leader of Single and Multiple type shaving systems, Shaving aids, toiletries, surgical blades and other allied products having branches all over world.
Group Internal Auditor (reporting to Chief Auditor, Senior VP-Accounts and Senior VP-Finance) in M/S AL FARA’A GROUP OF COMPANIES (L.L.C.) Dubai-From Jan-2006 to May 2009.
Group of companies engaged in construction & turnkey projects, real estates, steel structures, precast, aluminum & glass industry, ready mix, electro, mechanical, plumbing, LPG, joinery & interiors, trading & importing, transportation & logistics etc. having its branches spread all over UAE.Job responsibilities :
1. Verifying Cost Estimation of Various Projects and Approving the Same.
2. Responsible for drafting the Group Companies Finance, Accounts and Audit Manuals.
3. Ensuring the policies and procedures compliance by all departments and reporting the lapses.
4. Coordinating with Project Managers/Engineers on the Cost Control/project completions within the stipulated time.
5. Making surprise visits to all branches, sites and projects for spot inspections.
6. Reporting on scrap disposals, wastages, defectives and stock variances.
7. Coordinating with the Accounts Dept in preparation of the Final Accounts.
8. Designing, Implementing, Supervising Audit Programmes & Procedures of Group Companies.
9. Audit of all financial transactions including pending advances and final settlements.
10. Fixing targets for sending financial documents from the sites/projects/branches for routine accounting and for the preparation of final accounts.
11. Conducting HRD, Purchases & Admin audits of the Group Companies.
12. Coordinating with wages distribution team for monthly wages disbursement.
13. Controlling Group Companies deposits & follow-up for refunds and recoveries.
14. Controlling stock transactions, sub-contractor’s and suppliers’ payments.
15. Coordinating with External internal auditors (EIAs) and operational departments to implement the recommendations of Audit Executive Committee.
16. Coordinating with the Statutory Auditors and Accounts Dept in Statutory Audit.
17. Submitting various MIS Audit Reports to top management for decision-making.Other additional Experience :
1. Internal Auditor in TVS Sundaram Motors (Sundaram Group)-Oct 2004 to Dec 2005/Hyderabad
2. Accounts Officer in Ace Paper & Board Products-Mar 2000 to Sep 2004/ Hyderabad
3. Accounts Officer in Sembawang Shriram Integrated Logistics (p) Ltd-Mar 1999 to Feb 2000-Hyderabad
4. Accounts Officer in Midwest Finance (Midwest Industries Group)-Apr 1995 to Feb 1999/Hyderabad
5. Senior Audit Asst in G. D. Uphadhyay & Co. Chartered Accountants-Oct 1992 to Mar 1995/ HyderabadOverall Job responsibilities in all above mentioned 5 companies :
1. Finalization of Accounts & timely MIS.
2. Online Inter Branch Reconciliation and Inter Company Reconciliations.
3. Debtors Reconciliation with Operations and control.
4. Ensuring insurance coverage and renewals of all Hire Purchase and Leased assets and follow-up of insurance claims and legal pending cases.
5. Conducting vehicle sales, service and parts audits and preparing reports with Business Head Comments and Audit observations.
6. Checking all business done statements, demand and arrears statements of all branches and Head Office.
7. Processing business proposals and financial documents in Equipment finance and leasing division.
8. Controlling overheads and claims (Insurance claims, warranty claims, manufacturing claims, fleet claims, corporate claims and transit claims/damages).
9. Co-ordination with other functional areas such as operations, HRD, Legal, Marketing and Systems to achieve organization goals.
10. Consistently Audit Routine in operations and coordinating with the statutory auditors.
11. Controlling Assets & Expenditure, and ensuring statutory payments in time.
12. Credit appraisal of hire purchase & leasing proposals, and documentation works.
13. Hire purchase and lease Accounts settlements, collections and recoveries.
14. In case of cheques bounce/Dishonor against collections, follow-up with legal dept.Training Skills : CA Article ship (MM-44431) from March 1989 to Sept 1992.
Attended Audit in different sectors of Industries.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.