A position in a result oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career oriented person, where acquired skill and education will be utilized towards continued growth and advancement.Experience Profile:1. Company Name: Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.Project: New B.G Railway line from Katra - Laole section of Udhampur - Srinagar - Baramullah Rail Link Project(J&K)Designation: Consulting Engineer (Civil)Job Responsibilities :
a) Supervision of Tunnel No. 1 (2.686 Km Length,by conventional Method i.e Drill and Blast Method) in connection with Udhampur –Srinagar-Bara mullah Rail Link Project. Involved in the Execution of Tunnel work which involves underground excavation and support system like Rock Bolting, Shotcrete,Steel ribs. Pressure Grouting and Pressure relief holes.
Tunnel Lining- Monitoring of Tunnel Lining for a length of 500 mtrs,Kerb concrete,reinforcement of Tunnel Lining,alignment of hydraulic Tunnel Shutters i.e overt and invert Lining.Mix design related to Tunnel Lining which includes various tests performed at laboratory.
b) Execution of approach Road of length 1.3 Kms which involves protection works such as MCC walls ,RCC walls and RRM Walls.
c).Execution of one Bailey Bridge of 80 ft span and Height 9.00mtrs.
d) Execution of Reinforced Earth Wall of height 10 MT and execution of Micro pilling of depth 12 mt and dia. 300mm for slope stabilization.
1) Survey work for fixing the alignment.
2) Preparation and certification of monthly R.A bills and site measurements along with contractor.
3) Quality control by supervising all the tests performed at site as well as in the lab by the contractor.
4) Rate analysis of non scheduled items if performed at site.
5) Variation of items if quantities get exceeded beyond BOQ.
6) To ensure quality assurance and quality control at site.Achievements : a) 15 days training programme on construction technologies at Madgoan -Goa
b) 7 days management course at Mangalore.
c) Attended 4 days workshop on Tunneling in Himalayan Region from 6th June to 9th June 2006.
d) Awarded Certificate of excellent work from KRCL on 15.08.2006
Period July, 2003 till date.2) Company Name: JAIPRAKASH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Project Baglihar Hydroelectric Project (450MW)Owner: J&K State Power Development CorporationOwner Representative : Lahmeyer International (Germany)Designation: Field Engineer (Civil)Job Responsibilities :
a) Preparation of monthly R.A bills including preparation of bar bending schedules, taking cross -sections of tunnels with Tunnel Profiler profiler.
b) Liasoning with clients.
c) Preparation of estimation of quantities of Power house area.Period : Dec. Sponsored links :
2000 to July 2003.3) Company Name: DBM GEO Techniques and Constructions Pvt. Ltd.Designation : Site Engineer.Job Responsibilities :
a) Supervision of all activities which include drilling, insertion of liner, reinforcement cage and concrete work for piling.
b) Preparation of monthly bills.
3) liasioning with the department.
Period October 1999 to September 2000.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
B.E (Civil) from KBN college of Engineering Gulbarga (Karnataka) – 1999 (Ist Class with Distinction)
10+2 from J&K State Board – 1995 2nd Division .
10th from J&K State Board – 1991 (IST Class)COMPUTER PROFICIENCY :
MS word, MS Excel.ENGINEERING PROJECTS :
Analysis of fluoride content in whole Gulbarga city.Seminar : Dam Failure Floods
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.