Career Objective :
Looking for an environment where technical competence is valued and where I can make meaningful contribution to the growth of company and can be part of technical innovation.Total Experience :
14 Years 02 MonthsWorking Experience :From July 2010 – Till to date :
Working with M/s Ashok Leyland, Product Development in ‘Proto Shop’.
1. Worked as full time CFT member in ‘Next Generation Cabin’ project supporting to Cab build activities, ‘Vehicle Evaluation Team’ and ‘Component Test Lab’
** Active participation in Cab build activities
** Raising ‘proto note’ on PD and ‘tracking & follow-up’ for closure of the same in PLM
** CFT member in all ‘Cab level’ and ‘interface level’ SAM trials
** Full time builds support to ‘Vehicle testing team & Component test lab’ for repair and replacement of failed parts during proving trials
2. Extended member to ‘Project Planning’ exercise for assembly tooling selections
3. Handled local stores in proto shop
** Raising of MIR(Material Issue Request) and follow-up for movement and delivery of material to bays
** Inventory control
** Re-work follow-ups
4. Complete vehicle inspection after proto build as per spec requirement
** Taking the vehicle for road trials
** Checking of application functioning
** Checking of mechanisms functioning
** Pre delivery inspection
5. Knowledge of BOM
6. Good knowledge of vehicle aggregates and vehicle assembly process
7. Good knowledge of trucks and their applicationsFrom Jan 2002 – June 2010 :
Working in Product Development dept with M/s M G Automotives Pvt. Ltd., Zaheerabad, and Manufacturer for Bus & Load bodies to major OEM’s.
Working as a ‘Development Supervisor’
Lead member for execution of work of any new product developments for projects like
1. Sponsored links :
Tourister 15 & Tourister 25
Products face lift and continuous up-gradation of Busses for ‘Mahindra & Mahindra’ Ltd.
2. Stag CNG
Developed Midi Bus for Ashok Leyland - The Bus exhibited in Auto Expo 2004
3. Stag LHD
Developed Midi Bus for Ashok Leyland – The Bus for UAE Market
Developed Bus for Sri Lankan market
Developed Mini Busses for Bajaj Tempo Ltd
5. Eicher model vehicles to private customers
Developed RTD for complete Eicher platform vehicles
Expert in assembling and fabrication of making new RTD’s for private vehicles, mechanism for automatic opening and closing of JK doors and have a in-depth knowledge of vehicular operating Mechanisms and Electricals.Jan 2000 – Jan 2002 – Contract Technician :
Nov 1997 – Nov 1999 – Technician Trainee
May 1995 – May 1996 – Apprentice Trainee
Worked in Production & Product Development dept with M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Zaheerabad, in the following projectsChampion auto : Making of prototype parts & line routingsLCV : Complete vehicle assembly in proto shopVoyager : Vehicle Testing & PDI attending Vehicle Electricals
Have very good hands on experience in production line also while working in the above projects.Academics :
Course Board / University Year %age Subject
Diploma State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. 2007 61 Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
ITI N C V T 1993 69 Electrician
Xth Class State Board of Secondary Education 1991 62%Software Proficiency :
MS Office, Windows, PLMAssets :
Quick learner, Good planning and execution skills, Good understanding of Vehicular operating mechanisms, Result orientedSubjects of Interest :
Automobiles, IC Engines, Engineering Drawing, Vehicle Electrical SystemsDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.