ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
High End Jewellery Designing course from : GAUTAM BANERJEE’S ACADEMY OF JEWELLERY DESIGNING :2009 – 2010.
Jewellery Designing course from NEETA BHONSLE’S ACADEMY OF JEWELLERY DESIGNING.
Completed Diploma in Fashion Designing from J.D.Institute of Fashion Technology
Passed HSC From (Science) passed from Bhausaheb Hire College
Passed SSC from St. Colomba High SchoolADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE :
Computer Knowledge – Corel Draw,HOBBIES :
Listening to music, Painting & Designing.WORK EXPERIENCE :
1. Worked with UNIDESIGN as a Jewellery Designer (Manual).
2. Worked as a FREELANCER as a Jewellery Designer for NEETA BHONSLE.
3. Worked with SARA TEXTILES LTD. As Textile Designer from 1st July 2004 – 10 Oct 2005.
4. Worked with SANTOGEN EXPORTS as Textile Designer for their product – beach terry towels from May 2002Mar 2004.
5. Also worked as a Designer for their sister concern and their newest company from Santogen Group of Companies “ SANTOGEN LIFESTYLES” dealing mainly in high quality home furnishing products for higher end markets in association with AKSHAY CREATIONS.ACHIEVEMENTS :
Got an opportunity to design beach terry towels. Sponsored links :
To use a lot of colors considering the limitation that persists while weaving of terry towels.
Made designs from existing stock yarns to create designs keeping in mind the buyer’s taste and requirements of the market.
Also created designs for embroidery applique on towels and used this concept to enhance the product and saleability.
(i) Working as a Freelance designer for Chattel Inc. for their brand (Vastra), which included sports and casual wear.ACHIEVEMENTS :
Got an opportunity for designing T-shirts, which increased my exposure in different kinds of garments and fabrics.
(ii) Worked as a Textile & Fashion Designer with Anand International
for their brand name (Challis) promoted by the company for premium range of products i.e. scarves, saris, dupattas and western garments from 1999 2001ACHIEVEMENTS :
Acquired experience in designing prints on scarves, saris using block printing and screen-printing on 100% crepe silk.
Designed ladies western wear on various types of fabric.LANGUAGES KNOWN :
English, Hindi and Marathi.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.