Indiranagar 4th Lane,
Ph No. 9948962828Mail ID : ravi_vemula2003 AT yahoo.comSub : Application for the post of Manager Purchase & Stores reg.
Dear Sir,I am very much interested to work in your esteemed organization. I had a varied experience both in Andhra & Karnataka in the civil projects and Aim to be an associate with a progressive organization that gives me scope to update my knowledge and skills in accordance with the latest trends and be part of a team that dynamically works towards growth of organization. My experience All Activities of Stores & Purchases done in ISO Formats etc. I came to know about the multi dimensional activities of your projects and their future growth potentials. I feel it a great honor to work for an organization like yours. I am forwarding my resume offering my candidature for a suitable post. If given me a chance, I shall render my services to the best of your satisfaction.
Thanking you Sir,
(V.RAVI KUMAR)CURRICULUM VITAE :Fathers Name : V. RAMAIAHDate of Birth : 09.06.1978Nationality : Indian.Marital Status : Married.Languages Known : Hindi, English, Kannada & Telugu.Permanent Address : Pedapalem (Post), Atchampet (Mandal) Guntur (Dist), A.P, Pin : 522 409.Academic Qualifications :-
S.No Exam. Board/ University Year of Passing
1 Degree Nagarjuna University 1999
2 Intermediate Board of Intermediate 1995
3 SSC SSC BOARD 1993Computer Knowledge :-
MS - DOS
M.S. Office.SUMMARY :
Looking for a challenging position wherein my team player attributes, experience and communication skills can be utilized in obtaining personal career goals and those of employer. Supply Chain Management with over 11 years experience in the construction industry, works value in excess 60 crores, supervise and coordinate to Processing Indents with approved budget and timely receipt of materials with Quality check for projects according to contract conditions, budget, time lines with all procedures and ensure the stake holder satisfaction.Professional Experience : - 11 Years.
Presently Working in M/s. Aditya Construction Company (P) Ltd, Jubilee Hills, Corporate office as a Dy. Manager Purchase from 21 Jan 2013.
Worked in M/s M/s. Ramky Infrastructure Limited, as a Jr.Manager SCM since 27th November 2006 to 18th Jan 2013.Project Handled :
1) Civil & Allied Auxiliary works for construction of Multi-storied RHQ Office of SRTS, GUEST HOUSE & RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX at Kawadiguda, SecunderabadClient : M/s Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
2) Construction of Transfer Station Building at Afzalgunj, Beside Imlibun park, Hyderabad.Client : M/s. HIMSW.
3) Construction of Transfer Station Building at Kukatpally 4th Phase , Beside Hitechcity Railway Station Road, Hyderabad.Client : M/s. Sponsored links :
4) Development of Regional Center for Visweswaraya Technical University at Gulbarga.Client : M/s. Visweswaraya Technical University, Belgaum.ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Tally/ERP All entries like receipts, issues & stns are posting on daily basis for reconcile day to day.
Preparing various MIS Reports like Closing Stock, Physical verification, GAIR, local purchase statement, Nonmoving item statement & scrap statement and etc on monthly basis.
Co-Ordinations with engineers for their various project requirements and issues and Reporting to Project Manager for site requirement and store stocks.
Floating inquiry as per project specifications and receiving quotations as per requirement, Initial negotiation with the vendor and finalize the Order within approved budgets and Co-Ordinate between site/vendor for timely supply.
Ensure the Quality of Materials received at site as per Q.A approvals.
To develop new & alternative supplier on a regular basis.
Responsible for monitoring Q.C./Safety aspects and housekeeping.
Time to time checking for physical stock, checking monthly Reinforcement, Cement Stock and reconciliation with the help of QS Engineer and Responsible for the total Asset Material Maintenance.
Responsible for the making emergency purchases with the proper approvals from hierarchy.
Verification, certification of bills of creditors on time to time as per purchase order terms & conditions.
Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the project.
Worked in M/s. SVC Projects Private Limited, Hyderabad as Officer
Admin & Purchases from 12th May 2002 to 25th November 2006.Project Handled :
1) Construction of Auditorium Building at DMRL Hyderabad.Client : Chief Construction R&D, Secunderabad.
2) Construction of Warhead Project at RCI, Hyderabad.Client : Chief Construction R&D, Secunderabad.
3) Construction of Auditorium Building, at RCI Hyderabad.Client : Chief Construction R&D, Secunderabad.ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Maintain all records like Gate Inward & Outward, Store Inward Register, Stock Register, Asset Register, RGP, NRGP, Sub contractor Register etc.. as per daily receipts & issues.
Reporting to Project Manager for site requirement and store stocks.
Maintaining proper stacking of store materials.
Receipts and Security of Indents received from sites and monitoring indents with approved budget.
Initial negotiation with the vendor.
Preparing P.O. / Signing P.O. and putting up to authorized signatory.
Monitoring supply at site and Passing bills of creditors as per p.o conditions.
Responsible to maintain all admin records.
Responsible for total store related material/Admin related works.
Responsible for the Maintenance of Company Assets on regular basis.STRENGTHS :
Fast in grasping things, active team player, Positive thinking, Competitiveness, Hard working.
Excellent communication skills.
Good at time management
Well versed in using internet and e-mail.Place : HYD.
( V. RAVI KUMAR)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.