To obtain a responsible & rewarding position to utilize my skills and abilities in the organization that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.Educational Qualifications:
M. Sc. Pharmaceutical Medicine 2009 M.U.H.S. Nashik & K. E. M
Hospital, Mumbai 64.88 %
B. A. M. S. 2005 M.U.H.S. Nashik 64.89%
H. S. C. (PCB) 2000 Nasik Board 79.00 %
S. S. C. 1998 Nasik Board 77.86%Professional Experience:
1) One year and nine months experience as a Drug Safety Associate in Pharmacovigilance in Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) (Working since Sep 2009)
2) One year experience as a clinical research trainee in the clinical trials conducted at Pediatric dept, K.E.M. hospital, Parel, Mumbai (Aug 2008-Aug2009)Professional Registration:Registered Medical Practioner, Registration No: I- 50791-A, from Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine, MumbaiSkills & Qualities:
** Worked on ARISg (Global) and Advent database
** Good knowledge of ICH-GCP, Schedule Y, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs
** Good knowledge of medical terminology
** Ability to write clear, concise and unambiguous medical text
** Good knowledge of therapeutic areas and in different diseases
** Able to evaluate data and draw conclusions independently
** Good oral and written communication skills
** Expert in
2) Duplicate reconciliation
3) Licensee exchange reconciliation
5) Query writing and sending
6) Narrative writing
7) Case inactivation
8) Single case assessment (SCA)
** Experience in- Ethical correspondence, Protocol designing, CRF designing, Informed
Consent form, Subject recruitment, Study conduct and Log preparation
Statistical analysis by using excel sheetCurricular Activities:
1) Worked on Short Project “Post vaccination Pharmacovigilance study of Children upto 6 Years of age” at Civil Hospital, Nashik in June 2007
2) Protocol designed and conducted-
“Study of Diagnosing and Prescribing practises in respiratory diseases in pediatric ward”, in KEM hospital, parel, Mumbai-12Technical skills:
** Worked on ARISg (Global) and Advent database** Computer skill: 80% in MSCIT Exam
** ‘A’ Grade in Computer Application course** Expert in: MS Word, Excel, PowerPointHobbies:
Playing Table Tennis, Cricket & ReadingDeclaration:
I hereby declared that the particulars given by me in this C.V. Sponsored links :
are complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.