CAREER OBJECTIVE :-
To enhance my technical and interpersonal skills while working In the organigation and gt a challenging job on the basis of my hard work, honesty & my qualification.QUALIFICATION :-Academic Qualification :-
Sr. NO. Class/Examination School/College Board
1. 10th D.M. High School, Panipat (Haryana) Haryana Board of Secondary Education/H.B.S.E.
2. 12th Govt. Sr.Sec.School, Ugrakhedi Panipat(Haryana) Haryana Board of Secondary Education/H.B.S.E.Professional Qualification :-
S.NO. Examination College/University Board
1. Diploma in Electronics& Comm. Engg.(Three Years) in May/June 2007 R.J.L.B Govt. Polytechnic Loharu, Bhiwani(Haryana) S.B.T.E. Chandigarh (Haryana)
2. Pursuing in AMIE (Equivalent to B.Tech) Institution of Engineers, India (Kolkata) Institution of Engineers, India (AICTE)Computer Skills : -
Internet : - Web & Internet
Operating system : - Microsoft Windows – XP
Application Packages : - MS Office (MS Word , MS Excel , MS Power Point)
Languages Known : - Familiar with CIntresting Field :-
(1) Broadcasting Engineering.
(2) Telecom Engineering.Engg. Project :-1. Minor :-
(I) FM Receiver.
(II) Variable Power Supply.2. Major :-
(I) TV Kit (Receiver)
(II) SMPS Power Supply.Traning Period :-
One Week Training Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL, Loharu, Bhiwani, Haryana State)HOBBIES : -
Listening to Music
Playing and Watching Cricket
Net SurfingExperience :-
1. Sponsored links :
I have been worked in Radio Today Broadcasting Ltd. for ten month (From Aug 2007 to May 2008) as Transmitter Maintenance Engineer (As a Employee of Falcon Technologies)
2. Currently working in Essel Shyam Communication Ltd. As Broadcasting Engineer. (From May 2008)Roles & Responsiblities :-
1. Installation , Troubleshooting and Maintenance of used
2. Troubleshooting related to Automation Player & Ingest software And Infinity Software.
3. Installation & Troubleshooting of Routers & Patch Panels.
4. Fully knowledge of Routing & Patching in Emergency cases.
5. Knowledge & Troubleshooting of Local Area Networking Used in Broadcast & Media Industry.
6. Responsible for daily maintenance and operation of broadcast and automation equipment
7. Experience in the planning, design, documentation, installation, and acceptance testing of electronic systems and equipment
8. Familiar with DVB, SDI, ASI, AES, stream formats
9. Responsible for daily maintenance and operation of broadcast equipment
10. Maintained signal processing, transmission equipment and various computer applications and their configurationsBroadcasting Equipments such as :-
(i) Video Servers ( Grassvally & Harris),
(ii) Infinity Machine (Harris)
(iii) CG Machine (Essel shyam)
(iv) Distribution & Amplification Cards (VSM ,VFS ,VDA ,ASM)Key Skills :-
1. Self motivated inquisitive and Action Oriented.
2. Strong Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills.
3. Ability to handle stressful situations.
4. Resourceful, optimistic, energetic and loyal
5. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levelsMy Strenth : -
Self confidence and positive attitude that helps me to develop My potential and exploit my strengths to enable me to handle all sorts of responsibilities.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.