1) NMIMS Mumbai, INDIA 2009-2011
M.Pharmacy, Pharmacology Aggregate - 66.78%
2) RGUHS Bangalore, INDIA 2003-2007
B.Pharmacy, Pharmacy Aggregate – 63.42%
3) GUJARAT UNIVERSITY Ahmedabad, INDIA 2003
Higher secondary (12th division) 61%RESEARCH EXPERIENCE/ PUBLICATION:
** Did thesis project on “A Randomized, Open label, Balanced, Three- treatment, Three period, Three sequence, Single dose, Crossover, Bioequivalence Study of Atovaquone Oral Suspension 750 mg/ 5 mL of test product with Reference standard (Atovaquone) Suspension 750 mg/ 5 mL in Normal, Healthy, Adult, Human Subjects under Fed condition by LC-MS-MS.”
** “Anti-oxidant activity of Vitamin B complex on stress-induced neurobehavioral changes in rats”, Nachiket R. Amin, Shailesh K. Pallewar, Guno S. Sponsored links :
Chakraborthy, Annals of Biological Research, 1, 2, 2010, 71-76STRENGTHS:
** In depth knowledge of regulatory guidelines such as ICH and GCP
** Audit of clinical documents such as CRF and ICFINDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:
ACCUTEST RESEARCH LABORATORIES LTD AHMEDABAD, INDIA From June 10- Dec 10, Post Graduate Thesis project trainee,CERTIFICATE TRAINING:
** Completed PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL RESEARCH (PDCRTM) in November 2006 from Catalyst Clinical services Pvt. Ltd.ACHIEVEMENTS:
** Among top 10% students in B.Pharm final year for Pharmacology & Toxicology (theory and lab).
** Among top 10% students from university who received funding for Master’s thesis project.PERSONAL INFORMATION:** Languages known: English, Hindi, Gujarati** Leisure’s & Hobbies: Traveling, playing chess, cricket and table tennis, cooking.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.