Seeking for Challenging Career in a well established organization where my Knowledge and experience can be shared and enriched. Creativity and ability to the maximum, contribute to the growth for the organization as myself in best environment.Experience :
More than 6 1/2 YEARS of professional experience in Arabian Construction Co. as Safety Officer in Multinational environment in Civil, pipe Line. Identifying, implementing and monitoring effective strategies and safety measures to increase safety and reduce risk.Position Period Projects / Company :
Safety Officer June 2011 - Till date Strategic Water and storage Recovery Project. Arabian Construction Co. Abu Dhabi.
Safety Officer May 2009 - March 2011 Etihad Towers. Arabian Construction Co. Abu Dhabi.
Safety Officer Sep 2008 - April 2009 Al Aweer Power Station. Arabian Construction Co. Dubai.
Jr. Safety Officer Jan 2008 - Aug 2008 Central Market Re-Development Towers Arabian Construction Co. Abu Dhabi.Job Responsibilities :
Monitor work permit system, check work in progress and work permits to ensure proper filling up and closing of permits.
Inspect regularly all safety equipment for good operation condition.
Maintained good quality audit system for their construction machineries such as heavy equipments, cranes, trailers, JCB, excavator, loader, forklift, etc.,
Trained workers for evacuation drill during emergencies.
Arranging all PPE as per international standard specification.
Educate employees and implement Company Safety Policy on sites.
Conduct Safety induction to new arrivals.
Conduct Safety meeting for staff and tool box talk for workers.
Undertaking regular inspections of site, plant and machinery.
Monitor the effectiveness of existing safety standards.
Accident investigation and reporting to higher managements.
Preparation of weekly, monthly safety reports.
Inspection and positioning of portable fire extinguishers.
Minimization of hazardous wastes, its effective management to protect environment.
Health and hygiene of all employees such as washing / drinking and toilet facilities.Educational Qualification :-
1. Sponsored links :
Higher Secondary School (+2)(from Government of Tamilnadu Higher School, India.
2. Diploma in Civil Engineering (DCE)Safety Professional Qualiication :
1. Diploma in Industrial Safety managementfrom National institute of security management
(Recognized by state Government of Karnataka Reg. No.559/96-97) Bangalore, India.
2. NEBSOH International General Certificatefrom green world group , (Waiting For Result)
3. International Introduction to Workplace Health and Safety from British Safety Council, UK
4. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) fromRocky Mountain Education Center, Dubai.
5. Basic Fire Fighting Training fromGulf Technical & Safety Training Center, L.L.C Abu Dhabi.Computer Skills :
1. Post Graduate in Computer Application [PGDCA] fromSeventh Sense Computer Education center Melur India.Computer Working Knowledge :
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail and Internet Etc....Communication and Interpersonal :
Excellent team working skills gained through coursework, employment and extracurricular activities.Personal Profile :Gender : MalePassport No. : E 8816990Marital Status : MarriedE-mail & Contact No. : Krishna200933 AT gmail.com 0097155-6931704,Birth Date : 12.04.1982Visa Status : Employment (Arabian Construction Co.) DubaiExpiry Date : 24/12/2013Nationality : IndianIssued Place : Tiruchirappalli , IndiaLanguages Known : Tamil, English, Hindi, Arabic, Malayalam.Declaration :
I hereby solemnly declare that the all information above furnished by me is true and best of knowledge and beliefs.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.