1/529 GURU NANAK NAGAR,
NALASH ROAD, RAJPRA-140401
PUNJABCell : 09041096819Email : inder.singh0123 AT gmail.comObjective :
To obtain a position as an Instrumentation Engineer where my skills and abilities will be utilized to enhance the productivity of the organization.Education :
S. no Degree Board/university Year of passing Percentage/CGPA
1. Matriculation P.S.E.B 2005 73.0
2. Senior secondary P.S.E.B 2007 63
3. B. Tech (Instrumentation) Department of Instrumentation (Kurukshetra University). 2013 6.3Relevant courses :
linear automatic control, Digital signal processing, instrument and system design, C, Microcontroller & embedded system, power electronics, transducers, elements of electronics and instrumentation, Fuzzy logic control system ,communication systems , Electrical machine.Certification/training :
1. Sponsored links :
Undergone Certified Training at Center For Development of Advanced Computing Mohali in “Microcontrollers : Architecture, programming and Interfacing”.
2. Undergone Certified Training at Industrial Automation Training centre Panchkla in “SIEMENS S7- 200/300 PLC Programming and SCADA”.Other qualifications : GATE 2013 QUALIFIEDComputer skills : Operating Systems: Windows, MacOSSoftware : Microsoft Office, C ,Multisim,Programming : S7-200/300 PLC, Microcontrollers PIC and 8051Languages :
English, Hindi, Punjabi.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.