Seeking an increasingly responsible technical position in the organization supported by innovative and challenging work environment that can provide me with a diversified exposure to different technologies and various work culture.PROFILE SUMMARY:
Domain Design And Development
Total experience 7.8 Years
** Proven proficiency in design and development of Railway signaling and Automobile products.
** Good understanding of Railway signaling Mechanical design.
** Good understanding and experience in Automobile motor designing.
** Proficient in CAD Designing.
** Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve complex technical issues.
S No Company Name Designation Duration
1. Ansaldo Signal (P) ltd Design Engineer 2.7 Years
2. IFB AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PVT LTD, Bangalore Design and Development Engineer 3.9 Years
3. Sakthi Auto Cam (P) ltd Quality Assurance Engineer 1.2 YearsEDUCATIONAL PROFILE:
S No Course Institution Univer
sity/Board Month & Year of Passing Percent age Class
1. DME Seethai Ammal Polytechnic, Tamilnadu. State board MAR 2002 75% First Class
2. HSC Boiler Plant Boys Hr.Sec.School,Tamilnadu. State board MAR 2000 64% First Class
3. SSLC Boiler Plant Boys Hr.Sec.School,Tamilnadu. State board APR1998 83% First ClassTECHNICAL SKILLS:
SNo Skills Proficiency
1. Windows 9X,XP, 2000 and MS OFFICE,MS Project Advanced
2. AUTO CAD 2000 and 2004,2005,2007 Advanced
3. CADCAM IntermediatePROJECT EXPERIENCE:Project #1 :
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMOBILE MOTORSEmployer: SAKTHI Auto Cam Pvt. Ltd.,Implementation : All Types of Housing ( Like Gear ) , Motor Housing, Two eye Cylinder Etc.,Role: Quality Assurance EngineerDescription:
The project is towards the manufacturing of Gear Housing, Two eye Cylinder and Motor Housings using by CNC Machine.Responsibilities:
** Checked and Controlled of Product Pharameters and dimensions.
** Review the Quality control level and finalization with Production Engineers and managers.
** Initiate Corrective Action for Product Failure and Control of Internal & External Documents.Project #2 :
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMOBILE MOTORSEmployer: IFB Automotive India Pvt. Sponsored links :
Ltd.,Client: BEHR India and Subrose, Bombay, India.Implementation : All Types of Car Condenser,Radiator And Blower
Motor manufacturersTeam size: 6Role: Design and Development EngineerDescription:
The project is towards the development for Automobile motors designing and manufacturing of Radiator, Condensor and Blower motors.
The Radiator motor is to reduce the motor heat and Radiator coolant oil heat and the Condensor motor is to reduced the failure rates of motors, control the less friction loss.Responsibilities:
** Developed of conceptual design for all category of automobile mechanical drawings.
** Review of design and drawing finalization with customers.
** Initiate Corrective Action for Testing Failure and Control of Internal & External Documents.
** Authorized person for Design Change, Testing Instructions, Design Verification & Validation.Project #3 :
DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF LEU (Line Side Electronic Unit) AND OBC (On board Computer) for TRAIN PROTECTION AND WARNING SYSTEM (TPWS)Employer: Ansaldo signalClient: Southern Railway & Northern Railway, India.Implementation : All EMU’s between Gummidipundi and Central Park
station (Chennai)Team size: 8Role : Design Engineer (Projects)Description:
The project is towards the development for Automatic Train Protection system. TPWS will add a safety layer in operation of the train to prevent signal passing at danger by the driver and control train within specified speed limits.
** OBC will interface with various devices like EURO BALISE, LEU Receive antenna, BTM.
** LEU will be receive the current signal aspect and transfer that information through EUROBALISE to the Train.
** Receiving antenna is placed in train, it will fetch the information from the EUROBALISE and transfer it to BTM.Responsibilities:
** Design and Drafting of LEU Cabinet Mechanical drawings.
** Design and Drafting of On Board Equipments (EVC Cubicle)
** On-board equipment installation, wiring and commissioning
** On-board computer programme loading, static testing and dynamic testing
** Drafting of system configuration as per layout provided by Customer.
** Balise and LEU Installation at Site.
** Balise and LEU Programme Loading and Checking.
** Cost Reports preparation.
** Keeping control of all Incoming and Outgoing documents.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.