CARRIER OBJECTIVE :
Manage independently the Security, transport and fire department of a reputed and establish large scale organization.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
GRADUATE (Govt. of India letter ministry of Per. PUB. GRI and Pen. Q.M.No.15012/b/82 EST. (Dated 12 Feb. 1986)
Diploma in Instrument Engineering.
Diploma in technology
Post graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety.
Appreciation course on Instrument system at HAL Nasik.
COMPUTER : Basic, DOS, and MS Office, Holding valid light vehicle Driving license.ACHIEVEMENT :
Received Indian President award for best performance during stay at INDIAN AIR FORCE.
Received Appreciation letter for successfully leading the team of Ammonia tanker leakage during stay at DFPCL in 1996.
Received Appreciation letter for leading special operation for discontinuing services of Mathadi Kamgar in 2004 at DFPCL.PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION :
1) Lastly working with REMI metals Gujarat limited (Welspun group) at Bharuch, Gujarat. As a Manager Admin & Security since 31st March 2010 till 30th April 2012.
2) Worked with M/S Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation ltd. at Taloja, Dist. Raigad, As a Dy. Manager Security Fire & Transport from 11th July 1994 till 12th March 2010. (Total years served for 15.8 yrs.)
3)Work as a combatant in Indian Air Force for15 years. Sponsored links :
From Feb. As an Aircraft Engineer from Feb.1979 till Feb.1994 (Total years served for 15 yrs. 12 days).NATURE OF JOB : Repair and maintenance of Aircraft.THE WORK EXPERIENCE :
To maintain good liaison with local Police and local people.
To collect intelligent reports in interest of organization and pass to top management.
To ensure effective deployments of contract as well as inhouse security staff.
To ensure effective operation of material movement activities.
To ensure effective utilization of latest security gadgets.
Monitoring the movements of staff, workers, labours, contractors, service engineers, venders, visitors, government officials & VIPs.
To give rigorous training and support to the inhouse, contract security and fireman so that they perform as per the standard.
Organize program for training, education, workshops and special drives related to Security, fire, safety and environment.
To lead firefighting crews in case of emergencies.
To create security and safety awareness among company and contract workers by providing required training.
To ensure smooth functioning of transportation to avoid any loss to the organization.
Ticket & hotel booking.
VIP & foreign delegates movements,
To develop SOP, audits and inspections for security related activities.
Proper care of gardening and housekeeping.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.