RAKESH KUMAR MOHANTY
S/o- Bichitra Nanda Mohanty
At- Nuapada Market
Po- MadhupatnaPs- Madhupatna
08270688655 / 09853833881
E mail- rakeshmohanty46 AT gmail.comEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Examination Passed SCHOOL/COLLEGE Board/ University Year of Passing
HSC SRI.AUROBINDO SCHOOL OF NEW THOUGHT,CTC B.S.E.O 1998
CHSE SUDARSHAN MAHAVIDYALAYA,CTC Council 2000
Graduation J.K.B.K.GOVT.COLLEGE,CTC Utkal University 2004COMPUTER LITERACY :
Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)from Sterlite Foundation, Cuttack.
Desk Top Publishing Course (DTP)from Jan Shikshan Sansthan (Govt.), Cuttack.
PGDCA from Semiotic Computer , Jagatsinghpur, Odisha.
Working Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & SAP Software.PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
MATERIAL MANAGEMENT IN SAP SOFTWARE FROM ERP TRAINING CENTRE BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA.WORK EXPERIENCE :
Name of the Employer Post Held From To Experience Nature of DutyAkhandalamani Electricals & Construction :
(Cuttack ) (HT , LT Line Contractor & Transformer , Conductor, Cable Manufacturing Company )
Sr. Purchase Officer 2005 2011 6 year
Handle all the Purchase
Related work & Purchase Department.Pramila Projects Pvt Ltd :
BBSR. ( Steel Structural & PEB Construction Company )
Sr. Purchase Officer 2012
Handle all the Purchase
Related work & Purchase Department.JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
1. Create new vendors searching through internet or other sources.
2. Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers.
3. Negotiation with vendors or suppliers.
4. Keep a track of the quality of products and services, brands, and the ongoing price of those goods.
5. Prepare comparison statements, approve and issues Purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
6. Sponsored links :
Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
7. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
8. Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
9. Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
10. Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
11. Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
12. Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determineProduct availability and terms of sales.
13. Control purchasing department budgets.LANGUAGE KNOWN :
Responsiveness, Positive Identity, Self-Awareness, Faith, Spirituality, Sense of Meaning, Friendly in nature , Hardworking & Dedication to work.HOBBIES :
Making friends, Reading News paper, love to manage crisis and love to help for handicrafts.PERSONAL INFORMATION :Name : Mr. Rakesh Kumar Mohanty
Father’s Name- Mr. Bichitra Nanda MohantyPermanent Address :- At- Koramunda
Dist- JagatsinghpurDate of Birth :- 13th July 1983Nationality :- IndianReligion :- HinduismSex :- MaleMarital Status :- Un-marriedDECLARATION :
I hereby declare that all statements made herein above are true, complete and correct and are not misleading. I understand that in the event of any information so furnished being found suppressed or false or incorrect or misleading, the Management shall be at liberty to cancel my candidature terminate me (if selected and appointed) besides proceeding against me for giving.Date :-Place :- Nuapada Market, Cuttack.
Signature of the Applicant
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.